Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

EB News Reviews: 3789 Fabuland Constable Clarke

On a scale of 1 to 5  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this episode of EB News Reviews?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

1.jpg

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is me again, the ever-ready alert EB News Reporter, Staudddieeeee.....

*large hook comes on/stage and pulls him off*

He doesn't have to promote himself at our opening introduction. Although we have not been very active recently, but here we are, ready to deliver another exclusive EB News Review. Next to me is our star EB News Reviewer, WhiteFang . Who am I? Don't be silly, I'm the ever handsome and charming host of this fine program, Shadows. Have we forgotten someone?

*Ahem*

Ah yes, our special guest, CopMike, Eurobricks LEGO Ambassador and all around great guy!

Today we will be reviewing a small Fabuland set, 3789 Constable Clarke. You may notice that he bears a stunning resemblance to CopMike, who will actually be portraying him in this presentation.

Name: Constable Clarke

Theme: LEGO / Fabuland

Year: 1984

Pieces: 5

Minifigs: 1

Price: N.A

Resources: Brickset, Peeron

2.jpg

Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am CopMike, but today I am Constable Clarke, an alias I use in Fabuland. As a Police Officer, it's my duty to serve and protect the safety of our civilians and of course doing my duty as a LEGO Ambassador for Eurobricks!

For a Fabuland minifigure like yourself, this motorcycle is rather tall but I am surprised that minifigs like myself are able to ride this vintage model.

You are right on this aspect. My trusty Fabuland motorcycle is still in great working condition despite being 25 years old.

3.jpg

*Turns to WhiteFang*

Next time, please don't let Shadows find that large hook anymore. I have been practicing my script all day long

*PSST*

You are "LIVE".

Opps! I should probably continue with the interview. Didn't expect that you'd have such a large rear ...

WHAT? :angry:

... compartment to keep your gear in place.

Oh, right. Well, there isn't much gear back there except for a radio antenna for me to maintain communication and signal holder. The sidebags are meant for snacks, and that's a warning for you... HANDS OFF!

*Slowly retreats*

4.jpg

Hmmm... I wonder what kinds of snacks he has in there ...

I don't think that's a good idea!

*Vrooom Vroooom*

*Gulps* Right!

6.jpg

CopMike, want to go for a race? My bicycle can beat you anytime.

Don't start bragging. How can you ever beat me? Look at my rear thrusters. You are going to be toasted if you are in a race with me.

5.jpg

Why don't we have the race right now?

Good idea! Time for us to hit the dirt.

Loser will have to polish my bike and I have the right candidate in mind. :devil:

7.jpg

If you shoot at us, that blaster won't be the only thing fired by the end of this race!

Drats.

It's clear enough that we are going to have the winners' list soon and he is going to go for a career in polishing bikes!

Shadow's Opinion: What can you say, it's a great chance to pick up a top notch Fabuland figure and a cool bike with those incredible saddlebags. What's not to love?

Stauder's Opinion: I lyke toast. Oh, and this bike. I'm going to have to polish it for the rest of my life if CopMike finds out I scratched it with my helmet when he ran me over. :blush:

WhiteFang's Opinion: Excellent piece of Vintage Fabuland set. This is a good chance for me to acquire this Fabuland set at a low cost, despite of its used condition. I believed this set is extremely affordable back then, and to be able to own this set sure adds some colors to my limited Fabuland collection.

CopMike's Opinion: !!! STAUDERDOODLE!

*Signal Fades*

Not sure if i'm suppose to respond or not, but I enjoyed it, very fun.

It's nice to just see fun instead of a set being reviewed. Very entertaining :thumbup:

Not sure if i'm suppose to respond or not, but I enjoyed it, very fun.

It's nice to just see fun instead of a set being reviewed. Very entertaining :thumbup:

Of course, you can comment and provide your feedback. EB News Review is always revolving, and seek to improve by provide some fun. The last portion of this coverage, wasn't really complete as I was following the previous format over here.

I am actually waiting for some updates/editing from "someone". :blush:

I hope I will able to get some more fabuland in the future... They were great!

Do get some Fabuland minifigs one way or another. They are real great figures. :thumbup:

Great little set and a lot of fun looking at it. Thanks, EB News! :grin:

I am actually waiting for some updates/editing from "someone". :blush:

Huh? :wink:

Best review ever WF :wub:! My trusty old bike, it burns rubber like any dragster you ever have seen!

I´ve placed an order with the OCC guys for a new version but they haven´t responed :look:!

Guess I´ve to settle for this one instead:

394-1.jpg

Apparently, no fellows on bricklink willing to sell one :sceptic:. How much would one of these go for, assuming I had the money? Great review as always
Well there´s a 3794 containing the same pieces and then some, at only $100 it´s a bargain :cry_sad:?

3794-1.gif

Go and get the pieces and minifig separately instead :thumbup:!

Interesting review! I don't own any Fabuland... thankfully. This line disturbs me. It ain't natural. Especially those dead eyes. I think he sees with his brain....

Best review ever WF :wub:! My trusty old bike, it burns rubber like any dragster you ever have seen!

I´ve placed an order with the OCC guys for a new version but they haven´t responed :look:!

Glad you like it, CopMike. :blush:

Guess I´ve to settle for this one instead:

394-1.jpg

If you ever got this set? Please do a review for us! :grin:

Go and get the pieces and minifig separately instead :thumbup:!

He is right. Get it separately. It's much affordable this way, otherwise try and search this on eBay. I got mine in eBay at a very reasonable price.

Interesting review! I don't own any Fabuland... thankfully. This line disturbs me. It ain't natural. Especially those dead eyes. I think he sees with his brain....

Err... I thought Fabuland minifigs are very cute. I don't see any problems with their eyes though.

Err... I thought Fabuland minifigs are very cute. I don't see any problems with their eyes though.

Yeah, everybody here does. It's me. I'm the only one who doesn't :wacko: