Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Officer's Wagon

indexed.gif

Someone had commented on my last Civil War train MOC, Artillery Transport, asking if I might continue the Civil War train. I couldn't stop at just the Artillery Transport, so I thought I would add an Officer's Wagon. This MOC is based on a modification of the 3225 Classic Train passenger wagon which I've always liked for the high level of playability. The two Confederate markings are actually custom decals (as some aren't too fond of photo-edited emblems).

So, I give you the Confederate Officer's Wagon:

4130057498_a338894ff1_o.jpg

Still going strong, eh? While this looks like a nice little wagon, The red is a little too much around the windows. I would have preferred to have it as an accent color only. But I guess those train windows aren't available or rare in tan, are they?

Someone had commented on my last Civil War train MOC, Artillery Transport, asking if I might continue the Civil War train.

:blush:

You are a fast builder TheBrickster!

The wagon is quite nice, as it states an officer wagon, but where are the officers?

Nice job on the custom decals as well. Though I feel the wagon could do with some more length.

The wagon is quite nice, as it states an officer wagon, but where are the officers?

Officer's Wagon

The Confederate Officer plans and controls hundreds of troops at one point in time. Can you help the brave officer while he prepare his battle plans? With the Lego Officer's Wagon, of course you can! Have the trooper guard the door so no Union Soldiers can assassinate him!

-Includes all the necessary tools for any officer to have as he commands his soldiers into battle!

-Includes a Confederate Soldier, with a gun, to guard the officer.

-Hours of play and fun if you combine with the other Confederate sets!

-*Officer's not Included*

In all seriousness, excellent MOC. I love your Confederacy sets, I can't wait to see which one is next!

While this looks like a nice little wagon, The red is a little too much around the windows. I would have preferred to have it as an accent color only. But I guess those train windows aren't available or rare in tan, are they?

Interesting you should say this Rick. I had thought about using tan windows (which I do have from the Emerald Night + a few extra), but I didn't want to create this wagon again:

s2.jpg

I do like the tan upper half a lot, but then I'm getting into the LGB Starter Train look - always shooting for something a bit different.

Nice job on the custom decals as well. Though I feel the wagon could do with some more length.

Dang 'nab it! I knew I forgot something. :laugh: It's included with the exclusive Confederate Minifig Pack (sold seperately).

I was shooting for a short wagon here - I know it's not authentic in the least, but this one is just for play.

The Confederate Officer plans and controls hundreds of troops ... -*Officer's not Included*[/i]

I love it! We've definately got a set writer in our midst. :laugh:

I love your Confederacy sets, I can't wait to see which one is next!

Thanks Bob.

Even General Lee would be impressed, great MOC again ! :thumbup:

Simple, but very southern, not like those of the yanks in the north !

keep up the great work 'TheBrickster' really like your MOC's ! :classic::thumbup:

Hello again!

Seeing your growing collection, I really think that Western Train could have made the official Western Theme even more successful. Well doen again! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Great real-looking set as usual, all you need now is a locomotive to carry this Officer's Wagon and of course the artillery transport too!

Nice job Brickster! :thumbup:

Very nicely made!

I love looking at all your box designs! :wub: They are really good!

Well done!

CommanderFox