Sign in to follow this  
ProducePrincess

The Robbers Tower -castle Moc

indexed.gif

originally Built in the hills to watch the borders of the kingdom this tower is now home to a group of bandits.

The Bandits chose this to be there base for one reason only ,the tower has a view of the main merchant trade routes in the area.

When the watchmen sights a caravan the bandits run out as fast as they can to ambush the rich merchants.

4114488701_b1e364f361.jpg

4114488799_b0136c0616.jpg

So what do you think of it?

Very neat Black Rabbit, it has a lovely old school feel to it as well as being more detailed than a real Lego set. I'm with Hornbricker, I think the outside needs a tad more detail, but the interior is lovely!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

It looks great. The interiors are especially nice. It could possibly have a little more detail on the outside of the tower. Overall its great.
Very neat Black Rabbit, it has a lovely old school feel to it as well as being more detailed than a real Lego set. I'm with Hornbricker, I think the outside needs a tad more detail, but the interior is lovely!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

What kind of detail do you suggest?

What kind of detail do you suggest?

I would suggest some more vines/plants growing up it, As it seems to be old. (Black and grey) :tongue:

Maybe another lantern?

A TROLL! He he, Just kidding. :wink:

Maybe a little roof just over the entrance?

Thats all I got. :laugh: Maybe you can make the Caravan to, As an additional MOC. Then Tie both of them together for a bonus! :wink:

Looks like a alot of fun to play with. Is that a trap door I see?

I like the tall thin layout, and a great backstory. For some reason the Forest sets are always the ones I want to play with, they seem more feasable.

The MOC is great, it reminds me of a MOC from days past, the bricks look simple and kind of older (which is a good thing). :thumbup:

Hey, that is nice!

I agree with RyanT about caravan!

Also I would suggest to make it more camouflaged, so no one can spot it!

If you have, place many, many pant pieces all around the walls, to make it invisible in the forest!

I like it! The exterior looks great, the mix of black and dark greys for the building look great contrasted to the light greys of the rock-work. The staircase up to the door looks a tad haphazard, which I think fits in well with a group of bandits. :thumbup: And the interior is packed with detail too. Great MOC, Black Rabbit!

~Peace

Hello!

That tower is nice, but also the outside looks great. :classic: I like those wooden steps down the rock, and the many green shades you used. That bright green apple is definitley an eye-catcher! :grin:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I would suggest some more vines/plants growing up it, As it seems to be old. (Black and grey) :tongue:

Maybe another lantern?

A TROLL! He he, Just kidding. :wink:

Maybe a little roof just over the entrance?

Thats all I got. :laugh: Maybe you can make the Caravan to, As an additional MOC. Then Tie both of them together for a bonus! :wink:

Lanterns would be kinda hard to put inside now since i have the roof on and because it's a bandit hideout there shouldn't really be to many lamps on the outside ort else it might draw unwanted attention :wink:

I like your suggestion though and i might try and put one in the main room.

I think i will make a caravan ,i've already found the wooden wheels for it when i was making thisw moc so it shouldn't be to hard.

Looks like a alot of fun to play with. Is that a trap door I see?

I like the tall thin layout, and a great backstory. For some reason the Forest sets are always the ones I want to play with, they seem more feasable.

The MOC is great, it reminds me of a MOC from days past, the bricks look simple and kind of older (which is a good thing). :thumbup:

Yes it is a trap door , it doesn't work to well but i'm to lazy to remove it, I may try and fix it later on this week.

Hey, that is nice!

I agree with RyanT about caravan!

Also I would suggest to make it more camouflaged, so no one can spot it!

If you have, place many, many pant pieces all around the walls, to make it invisible in the forest!

I think making it more camoflaged would ruin the feel of it , once i find a couple of leave pieces i will make the base of the tower a little more green but i'm not going any higher than the leaves that are already there.

thanks for the comments :sweet:

Wow! Very nice Black Rabbit :thumbup::wub:

From the front shot I thought *oh thats a cool MOC i guess*, but then saw the interier and was WOWed! :oh::wub:

It looks small from the outside but is actually quite big in the inside!

Very nicely built and as some have meantioned a Carevan MOC would look Great along side it.

Great job!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Wow! Very nice Black Rabbit :thumbup::wub:

From the front shot I thought *oh thats a cool MOC i guess*, but then saw the interier and was WOWed! :oh::wub:

It looks small from the outside but is actually quite big in the inside!

Very nicely built and as some have meantioned a Carevan MOC would look Great along side it.

Great job!

CommanderFox

Thanks commander fox I'm glad the interior of the tower changed you mind :classic:

I've finished making the trade cart for the caravan and what i'm going to do is make a largwer baseplate and place the smaller tower baseplate on top to make the scene larger. I won't be using brick built trees i'll be using the pre made ones and a few burps.

Edited by Black Rabbit

Nice piece of work! :thumbup:

From far, it looks like a mini-hideout built on microscale, but on closer look, the tower is very well hidden. I am fairly sure this seemed to be inspired from Classic Castle sets which was produced by TLG. The interior is also equally amazing and detailed. Great job, Black Rabbit. :classic:

This is going to suprise some of you but i actually listened to your suggestions.

4125323825_9cfeb5677c.jpg

I added a 16x16 baseplate with a muddy road , a tree ,a few rocks , and a nice trade cart.

4126092870_00ecd1cdc4.jpg