Darth Legolas

Millenium Falcon...

Do you want a new millenium falcon?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. It's been 6 years!

• Yes
    • No

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

It's almost 2010, and then it will have been 7 whole years since Lego has released an affordable minifigure-scale Millenium Falcon.

I don't understand why they haven't attempted to make a re-release of 4504, one of the most marked sets in Star Wars history? The UCS is much too big, and the midi is much too small.

To appeal to the masses: System scale.

Edited by KimT

I agree with this statement, but we were already bestowed a minifigure-scale Millennium Falcon - the UCS one. :wink:

We received a Midi-scale one this year, but I personally would have liked to see a $50-$100 USD set about the size of the first two MFs with a fully furnished interior instead.

Edited by ILikePi

I agree with this statement, but we were already bestowed with a minifigure-scale Millennium Falcon - the UCS one. :wink:

We received a Midi-scale one this year, but I personally would have liked to see a $50-$100 USD set about the size of the first two MFs with a fully furnished interior instead.

And that's what I mean by affordable. See, I thought ahead! :tongue:

minifigure-scale Millenium Falcon.

System scale, system scale, system scale, system scale!

I agree with you, but I doubt we'll get a new one until, at earliest, second wave 2011.

Yes I want one! I has hoping this year's one was a system-scaled one but we got a new mid-scale one. :hmpf_bad: It' a a beautiful ship and would add to my Rebel Fleet. Many people (including me) missed out on the 4504 Falcon. I don't know why TLG is waiting. I really don't care about the figs included. Some new and exclusive figs would be nice though. :sweet: We're probably not going to see one in 2010 either. :sceptic: C'mon TLG! We need our Falcon!

Edited by JCC1004

Fortunately, I did not miss out on the glorious 4504, so my answer is no thanks, I'm good. :classic:

Then again, if they would release one, it would make a lot of people happy, and it would mean one more set I wouldn't have to get. :tongue:

I really agree with you Darth Legolas, we could use a new and AFFORDABLE Millenium Falcon. It would be really nice if the new one didn't contain Hoth related figures.

4504 really lacked details on the interior.

Edited by Ratshot

Most of the time, I won't be wishing any other SW set and I just wait and see for any good SW sets to come along. If given a chance, I think seeing another re-make of the Millennium Falcon in minifigs' scale will be excellent. :thumbup:

Regretably, I never own any Millennium Falcon, and passed out on the 2004. Other than the UCS and the MID-Scale, these aren't exactly my type of taste. Looking forward if there is ever a chance of it coming out again over the next 2 years.

I don't see why TLG would be in any hurry to release another playable Falcon. They've already released 2. Plus, most re-releases are usually made because the original was out during the yellow minifig era, hence the 4504 is itself a remake. The point of the the midi-scale Falcon, was to satisfy everyone who wanted a Falcon model, I can't see them releasing yet another version so soon after the UCS and midi Falcons.

I would really love to see a system Millenium Falcon. They do really need to make an in between midi and UCS scales in the next couple of years. Even if they just remade the 4504 one with new parts and new guns that would be really great. I cant really justify spending all that money on the UCS so just build it and look at it because its too heavy to actually play with.

Yes please to a new minifig Millenium Falcon ! :thumbup:

Not a silly looking mini-scale one of this year and not the one that blows half of my yearly Lego budget !

Some costing between $200 to $300au, knowing how much would have to go into it's design.

Oh yes!

There is a need for a new one really shortley.

The two previous once have been in the same size really so it would be sweet if a new one was also slightly bigger.

I think they should make an Ep. V Falcon from Cloud City. Then there also can be a new Twin Pod Cloud Car with a new Lobot.

YES!

Though I'm happy with my 4504 I'd love to see another one with the latest trcks of the designers incorporated.

I doubt it will happen soon but second half of 2011 sounds possible to me.

I think they should make an Ep. V Falcon from Cloud City. Then there also can be a new Twin Pod Cloud Car with a new Lobot.

And a playset with Ugnaughts! That would make me buy my 6th Falcon happily. :thumbup:

Absolutely! I'd love a $100 Falcon.

UCS is way too big, and the midi scale one is a joke.

Why does everyone hate the midi-falcon?

Doubt anyone does. It's a small, dinky model that sits on your desk. I think it's a great set. That said, I'd love to see another Falcon playset and would buy it for sure, just highly doubt it would happen. Legos like most other toy waves, come out, stay for a period of time and disappear. Particularly if the 4504 is considered part of the 'current' OT fleshie line.

A new Falcon? I don`t really care...

I got 4504, which is a great set, though the interior is a bit lacking.

Of course it would be nice for a lot of people who missed that set, but to me it is not really appealing.

And the midi-scale Falcon, what is that good for? It is a display model and not much else, not to scale with anything and of practically no use except placing it on your desk where it will catch a lot of dust. Which I could not do anyway because my desk is always full of stuff I have to put away to...somewhere.

I am not really too bothered about another falcon. I have got the midi one not long ago and i already have the 3 minifig ones! :wink:

You could say i am Falconed out!

Fortunately, I did not miss out on the glorious 4504, so my answer is no thanks, I'm good. :classic:

Then again, if they would release one, it would make a lot of people happy, and it would mean one more set I wouldn't have to get. :tongue:

Well whoop-dee-doo. Why can't anyone sell it incomplete at the original price? It has to be MISB to start!

I think it would be nice if lego did release another Falcon that, for once would be affordable and Minifig scale.

Though Im not that fussed if they don't release another one.

I actually would much rather have a new set come out...like some of the set ideas in the future sets topic.

You could say i am Falconed out!

:laugh:

CommanderFox

Personally I like a new one cause I don't own any of the former sets. I prefer a episode VI MF. We already have seen the the episode IV & V versions. Plus it would give us new minifigs.

A few Old Republic ships in LEGO form wouldn't go unappreciated in my book. Ebon Hawk, Hammerhead, Leviathan... although how they'd manage to make one of the latter in System size without it falling to pieces would be a problem I suppose. Though I guess they are only concerned with the big movies and the current Clone Wars series, for I doubt the Old Republic would be as big of a moneyspinner for them.