Sign in to follow this  
bright22

My Lego Town

Its not yet public try clicking on the pictures until all you see is the picture and a white background.Link to these pics.That,is deep linking,and can prevent us from waiting for it to become public.

Its not yet public try clicking on the pictures until all you see is the picture and a white background.Link to these pics.That,is deep linking,and can prevent us from waiting for it to become public.

Oh yeah... SOrry, would you mind that you wait for around 1 hour?!

I find out that some of my photos, haven't uploaded.

I am uploading them now.....

Done, please have a look~~~

Still not public. Deeplinking means you link directly to the picture and not to the folder. You should try that.

Well, please leave me some comments about my Town in HK and in Sydney

You've got some pretty classic sets there. For some I envy you (especially the hospital).

I like it :)

Still not public. Deeplinking means you link directly to the picture and not to the folder. You should try that.

but if I take about 30 photos in my city....

should I need to link 30th times?!

but if I take about 30 photos in my city....

should I need to link 30th times?!

Yes, that's what he meant. It's not as much work as it sounds, though. The pictures are numbered, so you could copy the first deep link and just change the number of the picture for the rest of the deep links. Still, you'd have to check all your 30 pics for their numbers. Or, you wait until the folder is public and then post the link here ;)

But it's public now, anyways ;)

I agree with Hobbes about the hospital.... I have it in pieces, mixed in with everything else (and no doubt scuffed and yellowed), but it's nice to see it all put together again. Brings back some great memories. And man, even though it is an older set it STILL puts the awful "new" hospital to shame....