Sign in to follow this  
bright22

Fire Truck

indexed.gif V-LF-8D

I couldn't say that's MY CREATION

cos I read the OLD lego book and change a little bit for this Fire truck

But this is one of the classic fire engine so I never think to destroy this set...........

erhm... bigger pics would be nice - especially if You want any comments on how it looks :)

KimT

erhm... bigger pics would be nice - especially if You want any comments on how it looks :)

KimT

Ok I will send this photo again tomorrow~~~!!!!

it's an L&S isn't it?

I really love those "old" LEGO sets.

KimT

I like how you made the "back". Looks "classic" :)

yes, that's why when I created it @1990. I don't break to another model!!

And that's why I don't buy any airport fire truck.........~~ :-D :-D :-D

it's an L&S isn't it?

KimT

L&S?!

Light & Sound. The truck can hold a battery? Yes? - The white brick across the top with the blue and red light seriously looks like a L&S brick that leads power to the lights. If in doubt remove the white brick and look at it's bottom - I'm almost sure it'll have metal there...

KimT

it's an L&S isn't it?

KimT

L&S?!

Light & Sound. The truck can hold a battery? Yes? - The white brick across the top with the blue and red light seriously looks like a L&S brick that leads power to the lights. If in doubt remove the white brick and look at it's bottom - I'm almost sure it'll have metal there...

KimT

yes, that's light and sound systems...

that's why I love this fire truck a lot in my heart....~!!! ;) ;)

I've always wanted to get a L&S vehicle, but never did. I don't think they ever got that popular. DIDn't they only last for like 2 or 3 years?

I've got this one. Got it used on ebay, with one minifig only, though. Batterybox, lights and sound work fine. One of my favorite models.

I got the battery box from the 6430 Night Patroller from a guy when I was bying some train tracks on ebay. He had a few things left he didn't know what to do with and gave 'em to me. Among them this box. I'm going to put it in the new yellow firetruck, should make a nice model :)

The last L&S set I have is the 6483 Coastal Patrol. I love the turning radar in this set :)

I've got this one. Got it used on ebay, with one minifig only, though. Batterybox, lights and sound work fine. One of my favorite models.

I got the battery box from the 6430 Night Patroller from a guy when I was bying some train tracks on ebay. He had a few things left he didn't know what to do with and gave 'em to me. Among them this box. I'm going to put it in the new yellow firetruck, should make a nice model :)

The last L&S set I have is the 6483 Coastal Patrol. I love the turning radar in this set :)

yes, light and sound system.. that's really good..

I have another set of Light and Sound Lego..

which is Construction TruckConstruction Truck

That's another great set....

I love it a lot...

By the way... it's good that you can have 2 Light and Sound-- Fire Truck at home.....

:$ :$ :$

This is so unfair >:( L&S was released during my dark ages and I've never gotten any |-/ I'm going to ruin myself trying to buy it on eBay or BL.... damn |-/

KimT