Sign in to follow this  
Matija Grguric

MOC: Castle New Rock

WOW! :classic:

Impressive creation with lots of detail. You used very creative building techniques. :thumbup:

Love the cave under the castle. I wish I had so many of these trans white bricks. :cry_sad:

So where's your MOC expert title? :grin:

Greetings

Lion

Edited by Darth Lion

Absolutely fantastic! A whimsical idea for a castle, and executed exceptionally well. There is a lot to love about this creation. :wub: I must say your photography is also great.

Thanks for sharing!

I most certainly love your creation! The brown extension on the castle looks marvelous as well as the rocky underground and the detail of the castle itself.

I sure spend some time browsing your Mocpages... :thumbup:

Magnificent! :thumbup:

So big with so many details, great work!

I will study many of those building techniques more carefully, they are really nice!

This is an amazing creation, to me it looks dreamlike, high fantasy concept art, that Tolkien may have dreamed up, but been beyond his powers of description! Your version 1 is also an outstanding creation aswell.

Edited by mikey

Wow...

I can say, the cleanest castle I have ever seen. I LOVE your style of building. Again...wow.

Everything is beautiful, but I admire that slick design. Truly Beautiful!

Svaka cast, Matija!

Amazing! The scale and height of the cliffs is tremendous. The castle has a wonder design. I don't know if I would want to sleep in the little wooden room hanging off the bottom but it sure looks cool.

When I first looked at this my mouth hung agape. There is an enormous amount of brilliancy that is shown in this MOC. I don't think I could ever come up with the right words to congratulate you on this masterpiece! :oh::oh3:

I am dumbfounded by the size and incredible detail.

It's hard to think of words that haven't aready been said. That is truly a work of art, you should be extremely proud.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Clean, tidy and aesthetically pleasing. Yet when you get down to it its the little details that build up to make this fantastic creation.

You can easily imagine that every nook and cranny holds a secret or tells a story, serious or not.

I reckon this impregnable will keep any of the horde at bay.

:thumbup: From me, not from the MOC but from the hard work and deep pockets it must of taken to make it. :wink:

This is outstanding, the size and it's details... It's just perfect in my eyes. :thumbup: I'm also impressed by the architecture, you must have plenty of ideas.

I also see some very nice techniques, really nice job on that. I like the shallow water in the middle of the castle, the jumping dolphin and greenery around is also very nice.

Very, very nice job! :wub:

Fantastic, I absolutely love the way the whole building slopes out over its rocky support. The sleek yet distinctly castle design is great, my favourite section being the little wooden part at the side. My only complain would be that I think the rock base should be a bit thicker, it seems a bit unnaturally small for me underneath such a great tower.

Batbrick Away! :devil: