Big Pete

Daily Mirror Free Lego deal comes to the City (and Creator)

Wow, another great promotion from the Mirror. I am particulary looking forward to the 4899 Tractor on the first Monday, I actually think it looks like a nice and realistic model of a small John Deere tractor. The creator Dinosaur and Lizard look like good supplies of green aswell. Looks like I will be forced to buy the Mirror again! Cheers for the information.

Not as good as last year's, but there are 6 City sets instead of 5. (But the Doctor's car should include a doctor too, as we saw in some earlier pics.)

And that Creator mini-saur looks awesome.

Let's wait for these sets on the eBay.

Cool! Some nice parts there too: Monday brings a tan Stetson hat! I do love Wednesday's little steam roller, amongst others.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow... may prove a little bit more difficult to pick these up... but I'll try :wink:

Cheers for the info Big Pete!

Wasnt sure if this has been posted yet,i did look but couldnt find anything! Its the next Daily Mirror paper Lego promotion that starts this saturday 24th october!

Its a similar thing to last months Star Wars thing,collect a token and either collect on the day(im guessing from Toys R Us and WHSmiths again)or send away when you've collected them all.

There are twelve sets to collect plus a collectors box and play mat-

IMG_1304.jpg

Not too shaby for the price of a paper!

Shane

Damn you Mirror! Why do I have to buy your paper?!

I like my Sun...

-Sir Norman "Main news on the front, sport on the back, nudity on the 3rd page. And has the best TV Magazine on a Saturday." Ray.

I saw this coming months ago, when the Star Wars sets were found at the same time as some of these City sets. And the fact that the Mirror didn't advertise the SW sets as "great gifts for Christmas" made me think we'd get another lot before the year was out.

Shame there's no Power Miners promos though, but all in all some good sets.

I hate tabloids. But love free Lego.... :tongue:

Looks like non-UK members suffer again. But I'm sure they'll get them sooner or later. I doubt there'll be as much of an outrage though, because these aren't SW branded.

Will/Rocketbilly

Why do British people keep getting worthwhile and totally exclusive free stuff?

Hardworking Americans would pay 5 bucks a pop for these! :tongue: (Kidding. But I would pay 3!)

Edited by Darth Legolas

I'll be getting a few copies of these and I have several copies of the last creator city sets and several of the star wars which i'll be putting on ebay soon for all those not able to get them. I will post in the correct forum as and when.

Can any kind soul help me out in this to pick up a few over these few days?

If you are willing to help, please drop me a pm. :blush:

Thanks.

I f someone would be so kind as to get the for me (of course I'll be paying for them) and then ship them to Argentina, I'll be extremely greatful. Just send me a PM. Many thanks in advance to that kind British soul!!!!

This is a cool idea and I would like to collect all 12 but there no stores where I live having that :hmpf_bad:

Good thing the only really 2 nice ones are the Small Tractor and maybe the Police ATV.

Thanks for sharing this though!

Several more sets that the Americas won't get. :hmpf_bad:

I too would like to put my name on the list of folks asking fellow Eurobrick members for help on getting these... I actually like all of these nice little sets.

Here's hoping it's in Ireland too again with the Irish Daily Mirror - and that the combined post-off price is better than it was for the Star Wars deal.

The tan fedora is an attraction - maybe worth picking two of these up on Monday if possible.

The Daily Mirror is giving away 12 Lego sets over the next twelve days more info Here.

Enjoy

Edit:ooh, missed this, thank you friendly moderator for moving my post :classic:

Edited by Peppermint_M

This could be a better official page for the give-away.

lego2-free-toys.jpg