Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

New Games Regulator: Dragonator!

With the ever increasing traffic to the site comes a natural surge in interest in the various forums and subforums. Recently, that has manifested itself in the form of wildly popular games and amusements played here in the Wargames and Mafia Games forum.

To deal with that interest and activity and the resulting increase in game requests and players, Eurobricks is pleased to announce the creation of a new staff position: regulator_games.gif

Due to his devotion to the games and activities of this forum as well as his maturity and standing as a member of Eurobricks, I am pleased to inform all of you that our first Games Regulator has accepted the position and will be ready to take your requests and offer game guidance shortly.

Please join me in welcoming Dragonator to his new position. :thumbup:

Congrats, Draggy! :sweet:

Bravo, good to see a Sheriff in these parts! I mean besides all the other staff members who seem to play the Mafia games. Well done Dragonator on your promotion! Good luck. :classic:

Congrats. I like the design of the icon with the Lego dice.

Congratulations Dragonator! Good luck with your new position! :classic:

I guess I didn't last long as the only NZer of my usercolour....At this rate though, we'll take over in no time! :laugh:

Congratulations Dragonator, a well deserved appointment! And a shiny new badge under your name too :sweet:

Congratulations, Draggy! Definitely a well deserved appointment, and it seemed like it wad becoming a bit much for Hinckley and Shadows to take care of. Funny thin is, just the other day I was thinking about how there should be a games regulator. Again, Congrats, and don't screw up :tongue:

Hey I could have seen this coming, he's very active, Congratulations, I think you're the perfect guy for the job!

Congratulations, Draggy! I trust you'll do an excellent job! :wink:

So this must mean that Draggy is also responsible of accepting new games as well, right?

Congrats Draggy

Im sure you will do a brilliant job here.

Congrats, Dragonator, and thanks for giving Clone Conflict the green light. Just like Eskalion and many others, I'm sure you'll do great at your new job. :thumbup:

Have fun carrying that shiny new batch around. :grin:

Congrats Draggy mate! I know you'll do a great job running this little spot, and definitely keep some of your own games running :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Congratulations Draggy! :grin: I'm excited to hear your acceptance speech. There is going to be an acceptance speech, right?

Sign in to follow this