Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

Clone Outpost Battle Pack

indexed.gif

Battle droids are invading Kashyyyk ,only you can stop them. With the new lego star wars clone outpost battle pack, Build your Clone outpost and defend the wookies from attack .

Includes:

Two Kashyyyk troopes

Two Wookie warriors

70 pieces

box_art.png

box_art_1.png

lego_box_art_3.png

I built this battle pack becase every other battle pack has a ship but I wanted something different which is a clone outpost. My idea came to me becase I love building outpost's and base's so that is the motivation for this battle pack.

C&C Welcomed

Edited by KimT

Very nice, but how many pieces is it? It's a great idea and magnificent minifig selection, but I'm still not sure if it meat the requirements! I mean, what do we do with a door and a swamp? :tongue:

Edited by Darth Legolas

Very nice, but how many pieces is it? It's a great idea and magnificent minifig selection, but I'm still not sure if it meat the requirements! I mean, what do we do with a door and a swamp? :tongue:

Thank you Darth Legolas. I have added the piece count and I have also added an image of the interior for the outpost, so that you don't think it's just a door. :tongue:

Great battle pack :thumbup:

Excellent choice of figs :wub::thumbup:

It looked really small in the first pic but looked alot better and bigger in the 3rd pic :thumbup:

Good luck with the competition :sweet:

CommanderFox

MKissing some details, but still, if this ever happened. I would buy many many of these.

Rules Of Entry:

• 4 Minifigs - brickbuilt minifigs counts a minifig (no more, no less).
  • 50-70 Parts (minifigs not included).
  • Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
  • No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
  • No baseplates (or large parts like BURP).
  • S@H-like Description (check the descriptions on shop.lego.com for inspiration).
  • Own motivation for creating set (why these figs and accessories?).
  • Max 5 pictures from different angles - One of which should be a box diplay/image.
  • Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
  • Max picture resolution is 800x600.
  • No large parts - it's a Battle Pack and should resemble existing BP's in size and contents.
  • Only one entry per member.
  • 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
  • Entry has to be a new MOC.

Nice work clone killer.

Good luck.