KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Yup thats been posted. :classic:

I just looked at the close up of Barriss again and I think that she might be a LUL fig! :oh3:

If you look closely, you can see on the back of the hilt a little grey thing next to her torso.

CommanderFox

For your LUL theory i just say LOL- no she is not LUL :tongue:

There isn't any rule that says a particular figure has to be released X amount of times per year. It just happens that none of the sets Lego chose to produce this year featured scenes in the movie where Leia was present. Same thing goes for Luke not appearing in any sets last year.

I really agree- there is not any logic with these figures who appear and who will not- Anakin is in many many sets -Padmé is in none (except very old ep1 sets)- seems that TLG simply hates her strange :laugh:

I guess I build the minority, but I would have loved to have a CW Barriss, after watching the latest Geonosian Episodes...

haven't seen those yet since here season two hasn't started but it soon will- ok ok back to topic- cw-Barriss or Rots Barriss- not so big difference- of course cw-barris could have had those realllyy big eyes but she is great anyway- i'm just wondering why Padmé never appears again- we haven't seen her since 1999 and my poor old yellow doteyed Padmé -fig has almost completely plain face now- the printing has scrubbed away :cry_sad: i want some sort of new Padmé -fleshie from ep1 as a queen, from ep2 or ep3 (with pupils or not) oe even the CW-Padmé with those huge almond-eyes -any of those will do- but not just same dumb Cw-anakin over and over again :sceptic: At least Aayla will appear -she probably have those big eyes but no probs -i don't really care that much -Aayla fig is welcome anyway- at least if she is as beautifully done as that great Barriss over there- and then she comes with cool new Cad Bane (not much beauty there though :tongue: ) in same cool tank- set

Now that the Swamp Speeder is available, I don't think we need to keep dwelling on it.

Why don't we talk about summer rumors, such as will we be getting any motorized sets for 2010? Most likely not, but it is a slight possibility that the Turbo Tank could be motorized. I wouldn't think that would happen, but when I do get my turbo tank, I'll definitely motorize it!

Do you think the tank has a place to store the AT-RT?

Edited by Darth Legolas

Now that the Swamp Speeder is available, I don't think we need to keep dwelling on it.

Why don't we talk about summer rumors, such as will we be getting any motorized sets for 2010? Most likely not, but it is a slight possibility that the Turbo Tank could be motorized. I wouldn't think that would happen, but when I do get my turbo tank, I'll definitely motorize it!

Do you think the tank has a place to store the AT-RT?

In theory you could PF by doing mods to it, but I guess like the Emerald Night train PFing that you lose space for other things.

One can only guess if it will hold a AT-RT - in CW AT-RT's are usual carried in AT-TE's.

In theory you could PF by doing mods to it, but I guess like the Emerald Night train PFing that you lose space for other things.

One can only guess if it will hold a AT-RT - in CW AT-RT's are usual carried in AT-TE's.

Yes, but since when has the LAAT/V appeared in CW? And the Gunship we have carries a speeder.

Yes, but since when has the LAAT/V appeared in CW? And the Gunship we have carries a speeder.

Ah, who said anything about gunships or modified gunships. I was speaking of the big six leg walkers that carried the AT-RT's.

Anyway we will just wait to see the first pictures (official) of the CTT to see if the AT-RT goes in the back.

Who said you can be off topic? :tongue: I will buy the Swamp Speeder right away! (How about we call it RSS?)

Is it still possible to have any more SW sets this year?

Since we talked about the CTT, AT-TEs and AT-RTs, I don't give up hoping for an ARF trooper. (crossing fingers) Were usual clones ever on an AT-RT?

Now that I look at this closely, do you think her skin color might be dark tan?

Hopefully we'll find out soon, that set should be in my hands soon enough.

Which is strange that it's up on the site in January, when it said it would be up in February in other catalogues.

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Since we talked about the CTT, AT-TEs and AT-RTs, I don't give up hoping for an ARF trooper. (crossing fingers) Were usual clones ever on an AT-RT?

Yeah Arf-trooper is really wanted -but there is probably only two normal clones- i wonder why TLG had to put Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla and Cad Bane all in same set- too many jedi- one of them should be clone commander instead :sceptic: Bly?

Yeah Arf-trooper is really wanted -but there is probably only two normal clones- i wonder why TLG had to put Anakin, Ahsoka, Aayla and Cad Bane all in same set- too many jedi- one of them should be clone commander instead :sceptic: Bly?

Ya, we need Commander Bly :tongue:

Now that I look at this closely, do you think her skin color might be dark tan?

possibly but it looks more like Luminara's skin tone.

I wish they did. I never got one, because theyw ere in all the expensive sets. Then everyone hated them and they stopped making them. It's like Jar Jar, I wanted one but they stopped selling before I could get one.

Trust me you dn't want a LUL minfigure. They were'nt very practical, you could'nt use any of the parts for anything else, and the cape would swivel around which hampered playing wth them. They're just not that good.

I really wished we got a ARF or clone commander or both instead of Anikan and Ashoka. in the CTT

Ah, who said anything about gunships or modified gunships. I was speaking of the big six leg walkers that carried the AT-RT's.

Anyway we will just wait to see the first pictures (official) of the CTT to see if the AT-RT goes in the back.

I know... that's the point. There aren't supposed to be speeders in gunships, and there aren't supposed to be walkers in the turbo tank (unless there are) so if Lego puts in one, why not the other?

LuL wont return.

Something to do with small batteries, plastic toys and kids - at least to my knowledge.

So let's drop that wishful thinking here and leave such for the Future Star Wars sets topic and the topic on LuL.

Thank you!

I don't know, if its new.. but I found this:

8128 Cad Bane's Speeder

Release Month: August

at http://www.kiddiwinks.co.za

Its standing next to the 8129 AT-AT Walker and 8099 Walmart MDP ???

This is news... but I don't know if we can trust this site. It looks pretty valid though! So we have 2 Cad Bane sets. Lego's only a year late. :tongue:

I'm assuming that the Star Destroyer is the Walmart thing, but this is another confirmation of the AT-AT!

Edited by Darth Legolas

I think this site is valid, like the last years...

Last years? Then it is so! There will be a Cad Bane speeder! Possibly the Coruscant Taxi, or maybe a bike or ship that will come in later in the Clnoe Wars show?

Cad Bane's speeder will be really cool. Now im not inclined to buy the CTT cause I only really wanted Bane and Aayla Secura but I can miss out on her. Maybe he will come with his Telgorn Dropship?

Thanks for the news!

Here's a direct link to the product (it took me a couple of minutes to find, so I'm guessing that others are having difficulties as well). :wink:

It sounds interesting - and it's a cheaper another way to get Cad Bane! According to the site, the price is 655 ZAR, which (according to XE.com) is about...88 USD.

It must be a pretty large speeder then. :look:

EDIT: Based on the prices of other sets, it seems to be about 50 USD.

Edited by ILikePi

EDIT: Based on the prices of other sets, it seems to be about 50 USD.

Or even 40...

I'm guessing that this will be Target's exclusive for later this year, like the Pirate Tank or the Republic Tank...

I call BS

vehicle hasn't been in the show and Lego always releases stuff long after things have debuted and Lego don't release characters in multiple sets outside of Anakin and co. Bane isn't important enough to merit that