Sign in to follow this  
Mraz Skintas

ARC Gunship [MOC]

indexed.gif

I don't know what inspired me to make this, but having three regular Gunships got boring, so I decided to scrap one for the pieces. I didn't have that many Clones at the time, so having three plain white Gunships had no point. I was actually just messing around with my red bricks and ended up building the front part. After I built that, I knew I had to build the rest of the ARC Gunship. I think it turned out to be rather accurate, and I am proud of it. Soon I will get to work on some ARC Troopers to put in it. Here it is, enjoy. :thumbup:

Overall shot.

3810204422_3a3bb88081_m.jpg

The front teeth and snout.

3810205780_50066b491b_m.jpg

Rather spacious trooper bay.

3809394533_3e35d8c875_m.jpg

The side.

3809393255_9ae77e13c6_m.jpg

A wing. (No, not the Rebel fighter :tongue: )

3809394533_3e35d8c875_m.jpg

Missile tube.

3809395259_710200918a_m.jpg

Back

3810209632_80dc43a459_m.jpg

Overall from top front.

3810211456_2181452217_m.jpg

Overall from top back.

3809397423_441bb14769_m.jpg

Pilot at the controls.

3810216118_8433a15b66_m.jpg

The mouth/ face.

3810216630_93690c8219_m.jpg

The Pilots.

3809381637_1f3f0d41b2_m.jpg

Reference Pics.

250px-ARCpilot.jpg120px-Arc_Ship.JPG

Comments and Constructive Criticism welcome.

You have three gunships! Can I have one? (I would prefer the ARC gunship) :tongue:

Very nice creation, it looks accurate, and detailed. The clone pilots also look exactly like the pilot in the reference pic. The only thing I would say is wrong is that the actual gunship is a lighter blue, but it doesn't matter. Dark Blue looks a whole lot cooler. :sweet:

Um, nice MOC but I can't believe you colored on LEGO pieces, that's like a party foul.

That is a great MOC! :thumbup:So, you MODed your only Gunship? That would be a shame. Three Gunships?! *huh* Are there any extra features?

Also, I would recommend getting a proper decal for the monster thing, because you could get way more detail in there. :wink:

Greetings,

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

You have three gunships! Can I have one? (I would prefer the ARC gunship) :tongue:

Very nice creation, it looks accurate, and detailed. The clone pilots also look exactly like the pilot in the reference pic. The only thing I would say is wrong is that the actual gunship is a lighter blue, but it doesn't matter. Dark Blue looks a whole lot cooler. :sweet:

Dark blue does look cooler, and I thing maybe sand blue would be the right color, but meh, dark blue is better. (and I have more)

That is a great MOC! :thumbup:So, you MODed your only Gunship? That would be a shame. Three Gunships?! *huh* Are there any extra features?

Also, I would recommend getting a proper decal for the monster thing, because you could get way more detail in there. :wink:

Greetings,

JD

I made this when I had 3, but few Clones, now I tons of Clones and no where to put them. J.K. I modded the other two and they hold 25 each, so that's where some are. You have 3 V-19s, so there. For now, I am satisfied with the way the front is. If I ever get around to it, I will go with your suggestion and make a more detailed decal.

And Big Cam, I only colored on the Clone Pilot Helmets, 'cus my printer sucks and isn't good with helmets. :sceptic:

You have 3 V-19s, so there. For now, I am satisfied with the way the front is. If I ever get around to it, I will go with your suggestion and make a more detailed decal.

Ah, but I got two on sale for one fifth of the price. :tongue: Did you? No. :tongue:

But, that drawing is still very good! :classic:

Ah, but I got two on sale for one fifth of the price. :tongue: Did you? No. :tongue:

But, that drawing is still very good! :classic:

I got one for my birthday this year, one last Christmas, and the first for my birthday last year.

And the decal actually looks a lot better in person, the pictures sorta detract from it. :sceptic:

It looks pretty good. I like your custom minifigs that you used, the blue looks really cool. The ship looks like your reference picture and the dark blue goes really nice with the white.

Great work!

Nice work there Mraz :thumbup: ... Just a couple of comments though, the ARC Gunship (as far as I know) does not have the front sliding doors (as the pic illustrates), and the rancor/shark noseart can be further improved using Photoshop/Paint... Nevertheless, the overall modification was a nice getaway from the rather plain (and boring?) official RGS... I am also currently modifying my own into a custom and more realistic RGS, I'll post pics when it's finished...

Edited by KielDaMan