Sign in to follow this  
alexandertam

Did you look at me when you say short and fat?!

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 86a

As you know, I am always on the side of the Redcoats, so when I make the leader of the bluecoats, It would be in a suitable look, in the redcoats point of view. :pir-skull:

So lets have a look...

One day in somewhere near waterloo...

Marshal MacDonald is talking to Napoleon...

Marshal MacDonald: Votre Majesté, Your cook told me to transport this massage to votre Majesté, he said that he could not prepare RRRRRroast beef as you had ordered, because we were short of cattle and those cattle we had were not fat enough. He told me to .....

sn205884.jpg

Napoleon: Did you look at me when you say short and fat?! I can have your head cut off in seconds!!!

sn205885.jpg

MacDonald: Non! No! Nein! I did not do this! Votre Majesté must trust me! I....

sn205886.jpg

Napoleon: Ok! I let you go this time! I will cut your head myself next time!

MacDonald: Oui, oui, oui! Votre Majesté, it won't happen again!

sn205887.jpg

Here is the decal I used:

bonparte.jpg

Hope you like the story and any comment is appreciated, thank you :pir-cry_happy:

Edited by SlyOwl

Good decal :pir-classic: And funny story, I only miss the thing that Napo's hand isn't in his suit, but that's too difficult with lego ofcourse :pir_laugh2:

And you should have posted this in the Redcoats vs. Napoleon Tournament of Retribution :pir-wink:

While I'm a big fan of France and it's history I still really like it. :pir_laugh2:

He wasn't fat at all in real, but he was a short guy (1,60m).

And I really like how the fat Napoleon turned out, I also like the decal used.

Nice job! :thumbup:

Very nice and funny MOC but Napoleon indeedly wasn't known to be fat, but that aside it looks great.

I also don't think it belongs to the Tournament because there are no Redcoats involved, alexandertam also isn't part of the Tournament I believe.

I always knew you bluecoats were lead by chunk-a-lunks. ;-)

Nice moc and story. How did you get Boney to his current...girth?

Thank you everyone's comment,

I made a mistake... I don't know that he isn't fat, as I use this picture as my reference:

bonaparte.jpg

Maybe it is just his hand...

And, that's the problem with lego... can't create a perfect Blown-a-part, because you can't make the hand in the suit...

Thirdly...

what'd I do to make him fat like that?

I make him go to MacDonald every meal for a month....(joking)

What I did is use double sided tape

btw, I am not part of the Tournament

btw, I am not part of the Tournament

Oops, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant, there could be a new tournament just to insult Napoleon and then this could be one of the entry's :pir-classic: Well, my joke didn't turn out very well, no point. And maybe you can do something like remove a hand and paint one on the decal. You could try that, but I don't think it will work very well. You're right, lego doesn't have anything to make that in a good way..

Oops, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant, there could be a new tournament just to insult Napoleon and then this could be one of the entry's :pir-classic: Well, my joke didn't turn out very well, no point. And maybe you can do something like remove a hand and paint one on the decal. You could try that, but I don't think it will work very well. You're right, lego doesn't have anything to make that in a good way..

yup... maybe, I will join the tournament of green verse yellow... you never know... :pir-blush:

I think your suggestion might work, if you can cover the hole and make the arm looks like an elbow... :pir-classic: