mordatre

[MOC] Speederbike butt

indexed.gif

Got the speederbikes from \"Endor Battle\"-set and made a small change to their rear end.

Removed the backpack and made \"exhaustflaps\". If this has been done already you can remove this thread.

speederphoto2.jpg

speederphoto3.jpg

Flaming Obi-Cody show a brown \"grill-pattern\" tile instead of the plate as the toolcase.

speederphoto4.jpg

Edited by KimT

Way better than TLCs version! :thumbup: I do that with my troops too (that cheese slope technique). It looks good as a backpack. :classic:

Welcome to EB!

Greetings,

JD

That's a very nice, but simple, touch that really improves this vehicle. I wonder why LEGO Co never thought to do this.

Edited by LEGOscum

Welcome to Eurobricks! I like the changes you made. They're not significant enough for me to bother trying it, but it does look great!

Plus, you get extra backpacks to use for soldiers!

Also, I love the flaming Clone picture. I guess he's supposed to be going so fast he's on fire? :laugh:

Edited by Darth Legolas

good mod if you dont like the back pack on it but its too small to try it for me. I did like your flames in the clone helmet :laugh:

good mod if you dont like the back pack on it but its too small to try it for me. I did like your flames in the clone helmet :laugh:

Maybe put the flames on the back of the bike, POWEEERRRRRR!!