Sign in to follow this  
soc399

MOC: Witch and Troll Fortress

indexed.gif

Rising from the grasslands of my backyard, the trolls' mountain fortress strikes terror into any crownies who happen to venture past.

p5100447.jpg

The remains of the mountain's previous inhabitants bear witness to the power of the bloodthirsty trolls, as a terrified viking watches the human sacrifice.

p5100452.jpg

Meanwhile, a captured wizard struggles to escape from the witches who taught the trolls their evil ways.

p5100453.gif

Inside, the witch's sisters brew diabolical potions from snakes and frogs, as they investigate the secrets of dark magic.

p5100455.jpg

A couple more shots are in my brickshelf folder, when moderated. Thanks for looking!

Another Orc MOC! :wub:

And it's impresive!

I love all details! Death dwarf, bloody ceremony, the pit with skeletons, and magnificent walls with helmets!

Orc superior, viking inferior!

ANd I think witch tower looks weird... too bright for this moc...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I built this MOC months ago, after being mostly disappointed with the way the Temple of the Crystal Skull came together. I just haven't gotten around to photographing it until today. I thought that it would be great to show that the trolls like to kill members of all the other castle factions that I have, hence the variety of helmets decorating the walls.

ANd I think witch tower looks weird... too bright for this moc...

I tried to tie it in with the troll fortress by adding dark red highlights, but it might work better as a stand alone MOC.

Excellent MOC, mr. soc.

I particularly like the use of the baseplate, the gate, and the mixture of different colors. It is slightly crowded, but the figures are excellent, but I pity the viking. One thing I am not too sure about, though, is that tower, as the base of it appears to be larger than the rock below it. Interesting scenery in the background, but where I live (the middle of the desert) it would be more complementary to the base. Overall a solidly demonic (in the nicest way possible :classic: ) creation.

Great MOC. I love the skull door at the front of the fortress.

:wub: Keep up the good work.