Sign in to follow this  
Darth Legolas

Darth Legolas's Great Closet of HEADS!

Well, I didn't have time to find 1000 minifig heads, so deal with it, snobs. :tongue:

Hey! That's my...head... :oh:

Well, I guess I'm dead now. Nice MOC!

You don't seem very concerned about it. :laugh:
I gotta couple spare in my closet....
You mean my closet? :tongue:

No NatemanNat-eater, I did not mean your closet, Mr. Obnoxious, I meant this closet:

headfactory.jpg

But where do all of these heads come from? Well, here's your explanation:

headfactory_002.jpg

I am now a Count! Muahahaha!

...I did spell gnat right, right?...

Edited by Darth Legolas

Congrats darth countulas! My name is Natman, not nateman BTW. I really like this moc, really funny. But you dont seem to have that certain head... boo hoo. Have fun parading around in blue!

Legolas, this is pure gold! :laugh: And I helped set it up (the second quote is mine). :grin: Seriously though this is a little creepy. Why would you have a closet of minifig heads? :look:

EDIT: Just saw your avatar, looks like Natman accounted your megablocks pretty good!

:grin:

Legolas, this is pure gold! :laugh: And I helped set it up (the second quote is mine). :grin: Seriously though this is a little creepy. Why would you have a closet of minifig heads? :look:

EDIT: Just saw your avatar, looks like Natman accounted your megablocks pretty good!

:grin:

Now if only I could find my Tusken head... :skull:

Now if only I could find my Tusken head... :skull:

Uh, didn't you use a tusken head in your avatar picture? or did Natman take that for you?

Uh, didn't you use a tusken head in your avatar picture? or did Natman take that for you?

Well, actually, I know where my two are, but yeah, Natman does all of my avatars now.

Usually the ones I do suck. :tongue: Remember the blue coat?

Well, actually, I know where my two are, but yeah, Natman does all of my avatars now.

Usually the ones I do suck. :tongue: Remember the blue coat?

Yuppers, he isn't very creative. But he is funny! He broke his toe from dropping his exo-force rock concert on his toe down the stairs! :tongue:

Yuppers, he isn't very creative. But he is funny! He broke his toe from dropping his exo-force rock concert on his toe down the stairs! :tongue:

Really? It must have been pretty heavy. :look:

Wow that's uhhh :oh: I'm kinda scared to be anywhere around you now.... hah jk pretty unique I spot my sig fig's head :tongue: It's the one screaming that he just ripped off :laugh:

Hey Legolas, wheres all the cabbage from the Exo force heads? Is that in your great cabinet of hair?

Hey Legolas, wheres all the cabbage from the Exo force heads? Is that in your great cabinet of hair?

Ahem, great storage closet of hair, thank you very much.