Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dano

The Morkai Sewer Chronicles

indexed.gif

Part 1

3484833741_365a84e68f_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Ray'lel and I managed to escape the dungeon and find our gear. Hopefully now we'll be able to escape through the sewers...

Full scene:

3485647514_87e6144301_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Part 2

3487464222_28aacb5f90_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Judging by my time crystal, we've been in here for at least four days. The water is black down here, but fortunately, we encountered an undead soldier yesterday whose helmet is perfect for boiling water in. Combined with that and Ray'lel's minimal knowledge of purifying spells, we should hopefully be able to survive long enough to find our way out of here...

Full Scene:

3487461238_7c860e274d_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Part 3

3491340933_30a6c9b3c2_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Today we rescued a young Dragon Priestess from a large lizard creature, and of course, there was an even larger one hidden in the water...

Fortunately, we were able to defeat them. The young woman's name is Faye, she said she was down here studying the creatures, and had gotten lost. Ray'lel seems to trust her, and she is usually a good judge of character, but I have my doubts. For now we will look for a way out together. The path has branched off from the water, so hopefully that's a good omen rather than a bad one...

Full Scene:

3491340517_15ce063103_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Part 4

3497428195_a77433444a_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Faye is a Light Mage, so we don't need to worry about getting lost in the dark anymore.

We crossed a rickety bridge over a seemingly bottomless chasm today. With all the things Ray'lel and I have been through, this is the first time I've ever seen her unsettled over something, and Faye was scared witless. We're passed it now though, and they seem to be back to normal...

Full Scene:

3497428657_7c8561577d_m.jpg

Pic = Link

Part 5

Battle with The Serpent of Morkai Sewers

3513704293_e7456f01be_m.jpg

folder(when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=382399

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirdano/sets/72157617886777344/

Deep beneath Morkai Castle lies a labyrinthine sewer system populated by monsters, criminals, lost adventurers and the heroes of our tale, Dano, Ray'lel and Faye. Here we see them near the end of their journey, battling one of the larger creatures that inhabit the sewer system. Will they defeat the monster or will they join the ranks of it's countless victims?

Thanks for taking the time to look at the pics and/or read the story. :)

Entire folder for all the pics(when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=382798

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirdano/sets/72157617562502998/

I saw these on Flickr, great job! :thumbup:

The most recent part with the Serpent would have to be my favorite, I like the whole battle scene and the way you've captured the magic attacks in teh air and exploding. :classic:

Nice work. :grin:

I like this a lot. The scenes are simple but cool, and a nice story to tie them all together. My favourite would be the third part, where they rescue the priestess from the lizards.

I've been loving this series since you first uploaded Part 1, but my favorite here would be Part 5.

As was said by Sir Dillon, these are great scenes, simple but tell a great story, well done I like the look of the sewer/subterranean environment best. The alligator submerged is a nice touch too.

These little scenes are really neat mate, good job! I love the lighting, particularly in the first two, and the sewers look great with just the right amount of detail. I look forward to any future updates. :sweet: