Sign in to follow this  
Aramor

MOC: Imperial Dropship

indexed.gif

Today I bought the Imperial Dropship, and I think it's very neat. Especially since these are my first Stormtroopers. Anyway, after putting the thing together, I decided to MOC it, so here goes:

An overall view. Please pay no attention to the RES-Q sticker. I only have the trans green version of the part, and I didn't want to remove the sticker.

dropship_1.jpg

As you can see I mainly extended the cockpit, and added some weaponry.

dropship4.jpg

One of the rocket launchers. It already shot one rocket, and once it's empty, the yellow flap will go down, just like on the other side. The rocket's exhaust blast is redirected to the sideway vent at the back, so it won't shoot out the back, and vaporize one of the Troopers.

dropship2.jpg

A side view. It's pretty long, compared to the original.

dropship3.jpg

A look inside the cockpit. The Shadow Trooper is still the pilot, and there's a Stormtrooper as co-pilot/gunner.

dropship5.jpg

And here's the back of the ship. It's actually completely unmodified as I ran out of inspiration. The only change is that there are also 2 Scout Troopers onboard, one of which is having a conversation with the Stormtrooper.

Well, that's it. When I get some ideas for the backside (and more batteries for my camera) I'll update the thing.

its good except he colours but its ok :thumbup: i think that the back didnt get enough attention like the front did

As soon as I have an epiphany or something on how to modify the back I'll update it :P