We have elephants, polar bears, octopi, sharks, alligators, ants, rats/mice, horses, scorpions/lobsters, cats, dogs, frogs, crabs, spiders and snakes. So what would you have lego make?

(sorry if i missed any, please let me know so i can add them to the list.

I would like some lizards and some armadillos (I like them) they would look great in a desert. A horse decorated as a Zebra would be cool too.

You missed a lot of bellivle animals. You missed dolpins, sharks, saw tooth sharks, stingrays. I'm sure there are more. I would really love a non parrot bird.

Ah, I was talking about Minifig Scale. A Belville rabbit stands as tall as your average Minifig great if Dr Inferno is unleashing mutant animals on the world, but not so good if you want a family pet.

Ah, I was talking about Minifig Scale. A Belville rabbit stands as tall as your average Minifig great if Dr Inferno is unleashing mutant animals on the world, but not so good if you want a family pet.

Actually, these are minifig scale. Here is a link, and the shark. I was reffering to the anomals included bellivle, not the scaled ones.

You forgot clams!

Anyways, me thinks a deer could be nice, a new bird, and a camel. Possibly an Ape.

But outside of the human universe... Lego needs a Rancor! I can't believe they haven't made one! :cry_sad:

You also forgot owls, parrots, clams, fish, the new cows, and many more. But as I don't think that this is supposed to be a thread for listing already existing animals, let's get back on topic:

Getting a tiger or lion would be neat IMO. And a gorilla in the style of the big Castle trolls - unified body with posable arms & hands. Or perhaps like the upcoming rock monsters with springed arms so that they can fling poop. :laugh: Also, some more winged animals would be nice.

And would it be too much to ask to get the existing frog in lime green?

I think with the upcoming Disney license, there is a lot of hope for getting some new animals! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Lets see, fish,jelly fish, dragon, phonix, owls, dinosaurs, ants, hippogryph, lemur, yeti, and... duplo doesnt count.

I know this is strange but I would love it if LEGO would make a platypus! That would be amazing! I would say bugs but we are probably going to get some in the disney license it's pretty obvious what movie they would be from, But I would also like some jungle animals gorilla, lion, hippo, etc. I am not saying this like a bad thing but why would you want a lime frog Oky? :laugh:

I am not saying this like a bad thing but why would you want a lime frog Oky? :laugh:

Because frogs are some of my favorite animals, and lime green is my favorite color. Fave animal + fave color = win! :wink:

they should make a giraffe :thumbup: and maybe a squirrel and raccoon for city scenes :tongue:

OOOOHH!!! and pigeons :grin:

Edited by prateek

There are several animals I would like to see. Rhinos, Zebras (even if it's just a repainted horse), and Camels as far as animals that could potentially carry figures/things. Lions and tigers for large predators or fighting in the arena would be good. Some more birds would be nice. Falcons and eagles perhaps? Deer and wolves for woodland/plains areas would be nice as well. On the small side I would like to see squirrels and turtles. I suppose you could also make large sea turtles so the stranded pirates have something to lash together with ropes made out of human hair to escape the deserted island. On the fantasy side, a human sized spider would be nice. They seem to be fairly common in fantasy.

Also, I know they already released them, but more elephants would be great. Giant elephants would be great too. They won't make Oliphants due to copyright, but there is nothing stopping them from making generic giant elephants.

Sheep and pigs. Also the bear in brown or black. Bring back the pony. Deer. Tigers.

Steve

This is a pretty interesting topic, but it left me wondering if there was any easily accessible index anywhere of the animals that are in fact available in the assortment LEGO has released over the years. I just the other day saw that during my 15 years of dark age that they even released elephants. How cool! So, does anyone know of an index of these animals?

This is a pretty interesting topic, but it left me wondering if there was any easily accessible index anywhere of the animals that are in fact available in the assortment LEGO has released over the years. I just the other day saw that during my 15 years of dark age that they even released elephants. How cool! So, does anyone know of an index of these animals?

As Ricecracker has pointed out, the bricklink Catalog list is a great start.

Go into 'Catalog' then Browse Items 'Parts'.

The different varieties of animals are all found at the top, sorted alphabetically.

Sheep, pigs, bears in brown, more colors of horses,

Gorilla, black monkey. Just like other said..

And maybe new molds for birds?

Bring back dinosaurs!

What about magical creatures?

I want to see baby dragons and minotaurs.

Haha, this topic is so random! :grin: "I want giraffes... and squirrels... oh, and a platypus!"

Just naming away all the animals you know, aren't you? :tongue:

I have to agree with Lordofdragonss there, I want to see more mythical creatures. Unicorns and Pegasi that a minifig could ride on would be terrific!

There are some very good ideas here, so many that I'm just going to repeat some of them, but with an eye toward hoping that a LEGO rep reads this thread and says, "hey, that Shadows character makes sense, we really could make some of those easily" and then rubs his hands together at the thought of all the money.

First off, Athos is dead on with the pony. Who wouldn't like to add some variety to their stables, and what better way than a pony? Well, for one thing, other colours of horses (and yes, a zebra as well), but a pony and some variations would be an excellent addition. Net cost? Finding the mold and using it. Net gain: Huge profits! Maybe not huge, but people would be happy and buy them up, I guarantee it.

Next, birds. They wouldn't need to be much larger than the frogs (in LEGOLAND, everything is horrible disproportionately sized, but we'll ignore that for now). I could definitely see some lego pigeons for city and modular sets, or seagulls that could be added to city sets, pirate sets, just about anything with water, even silly Agents sets. The added attention to detail is one of the things that people appreciate about LEGO, so isn't it about time we had more than just parrots? Yes, I know, there is a bird in a cage, but it doesn't count. It just doesn't. Don't make me come back there. :angry:

Finally, sheep and pigs. Yes, I just snuck two into one point. So sue me. We have cows (we need more, and we need them in more affordable sets or most people are going to have 2 of each kind and that's it...), now finish off the farm with some sheep and pigs. And chickens. Shut up, I know that's three, but chickens really do finish it off nicely.

I would love to see a camel and a smaller elephant for those Indy scences! :blush:

I'd just like to see a set with the elephant they already have, in light and dark bley. I think I only own one of the old ones. :sadnew:

Only thing I missed is a black generic bug , that would also be available in:

gold as a Egyptian scarbe (great for Indy sets)

red with dots as a lady bug (cute)

tan (just beacuse)

I'd really love LEGO to make, say, lions (as seen in LEGO Batman: the videogame), penguins (I really :wub: the brick built ones, though), and I fully back the idea of making pigeons. ) Cats and birds will be mostly welcome, IMO. )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet: