VBBN

WIP MOD: AT-TE

indexed.gif

Well, I promised I would start Modding some of my sets, and I thought I would kick it off with an AT-TE, seeing as I have been itching to mod it. So far I have made the back more of a troop transport, added a ramp, and fixed it up, but I'll show you the pic I have so far...

3426867281_00eba4e30f_b.jpg

This only shows the ramp being added in, the interiors have not been photo'ed yet. And before you ask, that's sparkling applejuice in the backround, not beer. :tongue:

Leave your thoughts so far, I'll upload more pics as I make progress.

Let me see here....

....'Applejuice,' some money by a bottle, and one abnormaly large heap of Clone Troopers lying all over the place.

Are you sure nobody here is drunk, or has been to some bars recently? :laugh:

Sorry, had to say that. :wink: Anyway, good luck on getting this done. Are you doing the RGS also, or just this one?

Let me see here....

....'Applejuice,' some money by a bottle, and one abnormaly large heap of Clone Troopers lying all over the place.

Are you sure nobody here is drunk, or has been to some bars recently? :laugh:

Sorry, had to say that. :wink: Anyway, good luck on getting this done. Are you doing the RGS also, or just this one?

Well, they might have been to my MOC Joe's Bar... :grin:

Anyhow, yes, I am. In fact, I will do all 5 sets I had posted, I just needed help on deciding which to do first, second, third, etc. RGS is second, followed by Brickbeard's Bounty. And thanks. I am actually quite far along, as I mainly want to impove the inside and fill in the gaps, as I like the outside panels nicely. I must tell you, I LOVE the ramp I put in place, it's really sleek when folded up. Much better than the AT-OT.

EDIT: Two more pics can be found here.

Anyhow, yes, I am. In fact, I will do all 5 sets I had posted, I just needed help on deciding which to do first, second, third, etc.

>snip<

Much better than the AT-OT.

Okay, I apparently didn't fully understand that bit in the other thread.

I do very much like the AT-TE more than the AT-OT. If, by chance, I were to buy the AT-OT, it would be the first thing I would do to mod the back ramp so that it is near perfect.

Also, I know it is off topic, but what if a droid tosses a thermal detonator into the AT-OT? Do the clones die? Is there some sort of force field there?

I do very much like the AT-TE more than the AT-OT. If, by chance, I were to buy the AT-OT, it would be the first thing I would do to mod the back ramp so that it is near perfect.

Also, I know it is off topic, but what if a droid tosses a thermal detonator into the AT-OT? Do the clones die? Is there some sort of force field there?

I believe they would just have to throw it back out. I don't believe there's a force field.

Anyway, I can't wait for the finished product!

Solids go through force fields anyway, but The AT-OT is a behind lines transport, not designed for front line use.

Good looking MoC so far! Other than the Ramp of course, what do you intend to modify?

jifel

Solids go through force fields anyway, but The AT-OT is a behind lines transport, not designed for front line use.

Good looking MoC so far! Other than the Ramp of course, what do you intend to modify?

jifel

Take a look at these new pics and you shall see. The interior is what I really want to modify.

First up we have a new siding I am putting on;

3429143870_d28f6e4b2c_b.jpg

Here we have the new front section. I took out the safe and placed it to the side, opened it up, added some energy/food tanks, and flipped the seats.

3428333369_395462fa06_b.jpg

The back is now fixed so it cannot be rmoved, with bigger floorspace.

3429144868_34f99c40f4_b.jpg

And now, my personal favorite part so far: The ramp.

3428334295_c811bd468f_b.jpg

3428334771_9929a45db2_b.jpg

3429146208_b22189df50_b.jpg

3428335775_2014b899ff_b.jpg

Looking very good so far. The only thing I would reccomend for now is a few pieces of Dark Red greebling on the top part of the ramp, when it is folded up. (The section with the two guns on it)

That does look a lot better! Good work so far, I like the more efficient Troop capacity, although you could probably put alot more seats in.

jifel

Looking very good so far. The only thing I would reccomend for now is a few pieces of Dark Red greebling on the top part of the ramp, when it is folded up. (The section with the two guns on it)

Will do.

That does look a lot better! Good work so far, I like the more efficient Troop capacity, although you could probably put alot more seats in.

jifel

Yeah, I just need to get some more black seats...

Yes. look like it in these pics, as it is a glass table. But when I show the set in action, you will see it does.