Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Jedi Groundfighter Z80

indexed.gif

The Jedi Groundfighter Z80 is equipped with dual lasers and two missiles.

It is a very fighter like vehicle that can be used against other types of Cavalry, although lacking armor, it does have its speed and the fact it is driven by a Jedi.

Be gentle, I am not a Star Wars fan or MOC expert and have no other parts to work with.

dsc_0866.jpg

Be gentle, I am not a Star Wars fan or MOC expert and have no other parts to work with.

Nah mate, it's fine! The blue is great as it reminds me of when I build space ships, they generally always end up blue. I'm not enirely sure why though. :hmpf_bad:

The only bone I can pick with this is the lack of images. We really can't see much and that's a shame because it looks like a nice MOC.

But a really good effort mate!

Sadly enough I broke it down already, so I can't take more pics. Anyways, its not like I am going to win a prize or something.

Sadly enough I broke it down already, so I can't take more pics. Anyways, its not like I am going to win a prize or something.

Woah man, don't beat yourself up about it. It's great. And you're a pirate anyway - we don't build our own ships, we steal other people's!

Its a nice entry with limited SW parts. It is a tad... dunno just a bit missing something. But good effort anyway!

Nah mate, it's fine! The blue is great as it reminds me of when I build space ships, they generally always end up blue. I'm not enirely sure why though. :hmpf_bad:

The only bone I can pick with this is the lack of images. We really can't see much and that's a shame because it looks like a nice MOC.

But a really good effort mate!

i remember years ago when i would build spaceships :alien: they would always turn out blue also. i too have no idea why :hmpf_bad: now i stick to land vehicles and they always turn out black :sad:

you could always rebuild it :classic: i cant see much about it but it looks like a nice little ship :thumbup:

good try!

Edited by calebexo01

Perfection :grin:

You've reignited the classic-space feel in me.

Simple starfighter using a soo classic part for wheels :wub:

Well this was a surprise entry! :sweet: It's good to see you branching out; I'll have to try make a pirate MOC now... :sing:

That was fast! :tongue: