eti

Miniature Medieval Market Village

indexed.gif

3308018934_6ebfe282d2.jpg

Flickr

I made a remake of the Medieval Market Village set at about 1/3 of the regular size.

Here are some detail views - first the tavern, with some furniture inside:

3308019036_13230b2da6_m.jpg 3308018688_3da71a49c6_m.jpg 3307188349_2c0d0192f8_m.jpg

And here is the smithy:

3308019286_889013b518_m.jpg 3308019462_38e8b4f25f_m.jpg 3307188775_9867629ff1_m.jpg

Here are a few close ups of everything thats going on outside - the blacksmith, the table and the market stall:

3307189191_ec760fa299_m.jpg 3308019876_d912e2378a_m.jpg 3308019714_c04e07863e_m.jpg

Finally an image of all the animals (two cows, a horse and carriage, three undefined brick built birds) and the tree, and a picture that shows the houses when they are closed with the hinges:

3307189307_77010e08f1_m.jpg 3307244505_a2fbe91c53_m.jpg

:oh: *shocked*

What for a aboslute awesome mini-scale MMV!

You've done a really great work. The houses are the best, like the shrunked original.

One of the greatest mini-scale work I've ever seen.

*eti is the king* :laugh:

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Really nice!

I'm impressed how you managed to include so much details in such small MOC :thumbup:

Great job!

*eti is the king*
It deserves a front paging IMHO.

I have to second both of you!

Absolutely amazing! :wub:

(shrink to fit?) :grin:

A lovely and very detailed and charming work.

Gulliver's Travels into the fantastic world of microscale on! :thumbup:

nice miniature MMV.

you did it very well.

i like your technique building those cows and tree.

awesome job. :thumbup:

Amazing work eti!

This is one of the best adaptations of actual sets to mini-scale! :thumbup:

The tavern building is absolutely fantastic! :wub: The colours and the shape are identical and work perfect.

You 've even added the watermill!! :sweet:

The kiosk and the cows are excellently made!

If you move away from the computer screen and look at this brilliant structure from distance, you cannot realize that this isn't the actual Medieval Market Village! (I 've tried it and I was :oh3: )

Well done! (Now I want to buy MMV even more.... :blush: )

(shrink to fit?) :grin:

Only if this set's number is 501. :wink:

EDIT: Not until after i posted my post, i saw Dadster's post writing about the distance view. All copyrights about this idea go to him please... :grin:

Edited by Zorbas

I simply love this. It made me really smile when I saw it. :sweet:

The details are spot-on and it just is such a fun idea. A+ Eti! :thumbup:

eti, I am dead impressed with this microscopic moc of yours. It's extremely accurate when you compared it with the 10193. From the buildings to the entire set up, you have taken care of all design considerations and include it inside your design upon building. A funny observation which I have noticed. You used black mini technic part to represent soldiers, while the rest are villagers. In addition, you added a skirt for the female at their base.

Overall, I love it very much! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing with us. :sweet:

You used black mini technic part to represent soldiers, while the rest are villagers.

Hah, you noticed! Bonus points!

In addition, you added a skirt for the female at their base.

No, I did not... in the first picture, the silvery claw piece is supposed to represent the fish in the basket, just like the red scala flower is the flowers in another basket and the lime green round plate is the apples...

or if you mean the black headlight brick + cheeseslope in front of the smithy, that's the anvil...

Hah, you noticed! Bonus points!

:tongue:

No, I did not... in the first picture, the silvery claw piece is supposed to represent the fish in the basket, just like the red scala flower is the flowers in another basket and the lime green round plate is the apples...

or if you mean the black headlight brick + cheeseslope in front of the smithy, that's the anvil...

Opps! It was my mistake! I was counting earlier, how come there is only one maiden, when there should be two in total. It was actually an oversight of mine, upon viewing this image. This explains it all. It's nice to see how you used simple parts to illustrate this awesome set, and at the same time taking care of its minor details. :thumbup:

Hi Eti,

this is great stuff! :thumbup:

Just as your Roodkapje.

Just praise from me.

Kind regards,

Teddy

Wow. That's amazing!

You pulled that off really well. :classic:

Congrats on a Great MOC!

I Usually stay around the Star Wats forum, but with MOC's this good, i had to comment!

This is an awesome creation! Every small detail is in it, even the chickens!

The buildings are very well made, and so is the tree, the cows and much more! :thumbup:

This is a very nice, accurate model of the Medieval Market Village. The colors and everything looks so nice.

Great Job!

LegoKing