Kaitan

Tantive IV MOC

1234134135m_SPLASH.jpg

Here is my first post on Eurobricks - it's been up at FTFB and mocpages for a week or two but I thought it would be a great first post here :)

More pictures here!

Any comments and constructive criticism gratefully recieved :)

Hope you like it

Thanks

Kaitan

Let me be the first to say that I love that MOC.

I'm very glad you decided to post it. It looks really good and detailed and it includes several memorable areas of the ship.

My congratulations on a really great MOC.

Also, I like your other MOCs too. You have talent for making detailed displays and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Welcome to Eurobricks by the way, as well. I wish you a long and happy time here.

I think that's all! :tongue:

Edited by ADHO15

Let me be the first to say,

Maybe its better to be not the first but saying more words! :sadnew:

Topic:

I think you've done a great job!

Nice corridor with the great builded corner.

Reminds me at CopMikes Fabuland scene...

And why don't you introduce yourself in the say hello topic? :wink:

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

That is one very neat and precise moc. I like the door and the whole corridor in general. Keep it up. :classic:

JD

Btw, welcome to EB!

Edited by Jammiedodger714

What a great SNOT corridor you have created, it really does look stunning. The bottom of the turntable looks great and adds something special to your door. Great work, keep it up :thumbup: .

Edited by Skipper 24

Allow me to deeplink more pics of this awesome MOC.

12341341371_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341382_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341393_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341404_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341415_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341416_DISPLAY.jpg

12341341427_DISPLAY.jpg

Allow me to deeplink more pics of this awesome MOC.

Thanks Kim, I would've posted more pics, but wasn't sure about rules regarding amounts of pics allowed on the forum. Now I know :) :blush:

Thanks Kim, I would've posted more pics, but wasn't sure about rules regarding amounts of pics allowed on the forum. Now I know :) :blush:

All the pics you'd like to post are welcome.

The rules are simple:

Good pics only (no blurry-nam-nam)

Max 600x800 pixels in size

and that's about it.

Now that I've deeplinked some more pics, I've also added this thing of beauty to the frontpage for all to enjoy.

Great work :thumbup:

I should have really looked at all the pics. That is incredible what you have done. I especially like the scene with the Rebel commander and DV.

Wow what a great way to make an entrance :thumbup: I love the entire scene, what a great use of pieces and how you were able to map everything out. This makes me want to make something like this, great job! I hope to see more from you soon, I'll be watching, but not in a creepy way...most of the time :tongue:

Great work, especially devising the lighting for the corridors :thumbup: I have been admiring your other creations as well. All looks fantastic, thanks for sharing something we may have missed out on.

Cheers :classic:

A marvelous and very inspiring work! :cry_happy:

Your brilliant rendering of those iconic scenes brought back to me some of the wonderful

excitement that I felt when I first saw that great movie. Nothing more to say... :thumbup:

This is a very nice rebel base you have here. I like that everything is so smooth and white. It is exactly like the one in the movies! Great Job!

LegoKing

Already I can see you as a well-liked member with the little "MOC expert!" badge at the bottom of your name! I still am impressed by this MOC... in fact, it makes me want to go out and buy a couple of OT sets....

and... a new C3-PO. :tongue:

Wow! This is amazingly detailed. It looks exactly as it should! One of the very best MOCs I've ever seen. Just fantastic!

That looks alot like the moive. Love the light where Leia is. Maybe take a pics with some stormies entering the door :grin: Getting ready to fire. Just to tell you C-3PO's torso needs to be put on the legs. But the rest is too great to make this MOC look bad just because of C-3PO's legs.

Edited by JCC1004

Excellent piece of creation! It look exactly like the movie scene. Very beautiful especially on the images taken. They are done and taken nicely from various angles. Good job! Thanks for sharing this with us. I am sure we had enjoyed viewing this moc of yours. :tongue:

Great work. It really has a genuine movie feel which is very hard to get. You seem to have got the scale just right. For some reason I can't take my eyes off that beautiful shiny floor.

What?!? No smoke?!?! :laugh: Wow,whee,wow,wow! That is one great build... not to mention your other stuff as well. I am totally diggin' the lighting. Great build, and welcome to the site. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Awesome :oh:. It's the best Tantive IV MOC I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to your next creation.