Shadows

ImperialShadows Decals

ImperialShadows Decals

Comprehensive Visual Index

Greetings!

Welcome to my personal index of decals, stickers and designs.

Over the next few pages, I'll be showcasing the various designs I have created for you to use, absolutely free of charge: just print, apply and enjoy (and maybe share some pics, I'd love to see them).

Organization

Mostly alphabetical by theme. The Town section includes a unique chronological look at the designs and then offers a large number of recolours of them as well as full set restoration stickers to bring those old sets back to life.

Those designs that venture outside of traditional minifigs, like flags, maps, shields, clocks and computers, have been placed at the end of the index under "Other Things."

In many cases, a decal officially fits in one area but could easily be used in another. Sometimes I note this, other times I leave it to your imagination. Don't limit yourself! There are many Star Wars decals that are perfectly suited to pirates, peasants, generic spacemen, even citizens of your classic town. Adventurers and Indiana Jones are often incredibly compatible. Indiana Jones, Wild West and Star Wars all feature parts that could be used to create a number of historical military figures.

The possibilities are endless if you take the time to look through everything.

Current Pages include: Adventurers, Avatar, Castle, Indiana Jones, Pirates I and II (including flags), Space, Super Heroes and Villains, Star Wars, Town (chronologically organized and including set restorations), Wild West (including set restorations and custom flags), Fabuland, Famous Cartoon Characters, Flags, Maps, Shields, and Other Things (clocks and classic computers).

Resolution / Quality / Modification

Click the thumbnails to view the full size decal (seriously, someone printed one of the thumbnails and it didn't look terrible, but that isn't the intent).

Nearly all of my decals are made to be printed at 600dpi (dots per inch) to produce the correctly sized result. For a torso, which is my primary interest, that would be 1.551cm x 1.227cm. Any variations in this will be noted with the appropriate decals.

I work at that resolution for two reasons. One, it provides plenty of room for detail. Two, it allows me to work in a way that more closely resembles the typical LEGO style of printing, namely solid colours in close proximity.

What does this mean? Simply that you will rarely find dozens of shades of the same colour in one of my creations, they tend to be solid.

Why? Because the printed result will still look just as good without giving up the ability to easily replace colours, fill in patterns, or completely change details without harming the decal. In other words, if you load one of my decals in your favourite paint program and use a fill tool, you can change any colour to whatever you want: the ultimate in customization, make it what you want it to be.

My decals are made using a colour chart I assembled based on Peeron, Bricklink and LEGO colour sources. If you'd like to modify my decals, make your own, or are simply curious, here is the chart.

Note: I have noticed a great deal of printing variation, especially among older and multicoloured torsos. Basically, when they were originally printed, each colour was applied seperately. If the torso wasn't perfectly lined up with it's previous position, one colour might end up printed in a slightly different location, causing some odd results. I have tried to take that into account and correct such problems to create a decal that gives the overall impression of how the torso was intended to look.

Fair Use / The Rules

There are, however, a few basic things to remember when using my work.

• Some designs are my impression of original TLG designs. They may be incredibly close or heavily modified, as noted.
  • Don't claim anything here as your own, even if you modify it. At the very least, give credit to the source, please. As a general rule, I would prefer you didn't modify anything I have done.
  • Don't sell my work. Ever. There are no exceptions here. I may consider selling designs, printed decals or fully finished torsos at some point, but if I do, I will never sell any design that I didn't design myself (in other words, I won't sell TLG designed decals, even if they have been out of production for decades).
  • Don't use my work to trick people into thinking they are purchasing an original LEGO printed torso or part.
  • Don't use my work to make anything offensive. I realise this is vague: if you have any doubt, pm me first.

Future Expansion and Use of this Thread

As time passes, more decals will be added.

Discussion concerning these decals, questions about them or pictures of their use are encouraged in this thread. Some suggestions, especially recolours, may be considered and added, if they seem useful, no harm in mentioning it.

General requests do not belong here. All requests should be made in The Request Thread instead.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Adventurers

Alexis Sinister: Original and Indy Style Recolours in Male and Female, Yellow and Flesh

jacket1_fem_grey_yel.png_thumb.jpg jacket1_fem_grey_fle.png_thumb.jpg jacket2_grey_yel.png_thumb.jpg jacket2_grey_fle.png_thumb.jpg jacket2_dkbrown_yel.png_thumb.jpg jacket2_dkbrown_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Harry Cane: Original Bomber Jacket plus Custom Variation including Back

harry_cane_original.png_thumb.jpg air_pirate1_front.png_thumb.jpg air_pirate1_back.png_thumb.jpg

Mr. Cunningham: Original in Solid and Transparent plus General Sailor Variations

cunningham_solid.png_thumb.jpg cunningham_white.png_thumb.jpg coat_blue.png_thumb.jpg coat_blue2.png_thumb.jpg coat_white.png_thumb.jpg coat_white2.png_thumb.jpg

Sr. Palomar: Original and Recolours in Yellow and Flesh

srpalomar.png_thumb.jpg srpalomar_yel.png_thumb.jpg srpalomar_fle.png_thumb.jpg srpalomar_yel_grn.png_thumb.jpg srpalomar_fle_blu.png_thumb.jpg srpalomar_fle_blk.png_thumb.jpg

Aang: Original

aang_official.png_thumb.jpg

Katara: Original, Custom Show Version plus Town Style Variations

katara_official.png_thumb.jpg katara_show.png_thumb.jpg katara_alt1_fle.png_thumb.jpg katara_alt1_yel.png_thumb.jpg katara_alt2_fle.png_thumb.jpg katara_alt2_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Sokka: Original Front and Back

sokka_front_official.png_thumb.jpg sokka_back_official.png_thumb.jpg

Castle

Dark Forestman: Original and Recolours (Brown, Green, Blue, Red, Tan, Light Bley)

dkforest_original.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_green.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_blue.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_red.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_tan.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_ltbley.png_thumb.jpg

Dark Forestman: More Recolours (Reddish Brown, Dark Green, Dark Blue, Dark Red, Dark Tan, Dark Bley)

dkforest_reddishbrown.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_dkred.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_dktan.png_thumb.jpg dkforest_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman with Pouch: Original and Recolours (Green, Sand Green, Dark Green, Blue, Medium Blue, Dark Blue)

forest_pouch1_green.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_sandgreen.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_blue.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_medblue.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman with Pouch: Original and Recolours (Red, Dark Red, Brown, Reddish Brown, Light Bley, Dark Bley)

forest_pouch1_red.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dkred.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_brown.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_redbrown.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_ltbley.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman with Pouch: Original and Recolours (White, Purple, Tan, Dark Tan, Light Grey, Dark Grey)

forest_pouch1_white.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_purple.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_tan.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dktan.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_ltgrey.png_thumb.jpg forest_pouch1_dkgrey.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman 2: Originals and Pouch Variations

forest2_red.png_thumb.jpg forest2_red_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest2_blue.png_thumb.jpg forest2_blue_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest2_black.png_thumb.jpg forest2_black_pouch.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman with Collar: (Green, Dark Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Dark Red)

forest3_green.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg forest3_blue.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg forest3_red.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkred.png_thumb.jpg

Forestman with Collar and Pouch: (Green, Dark Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Dark Red)

forest3_green_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkgreen_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest3_blue_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkblue_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest3_red_pouch.png_thumb.jpg forest3_dkred_pouch.png_thumb.jpg

Castle

Forestwoman: Original and Recolours (Green, Dark Green, Blue, Medium Blue, Dark Blue, Purple)

forestwoman_original.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_blue.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_medblue.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_purple.png_thumb.jpg

Forestwoman: Original and Recolours (Red, Dark Red, Brown, Reddish Brown, Light Bley, Dark Bley)

forestwoman_red.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dkred.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_brown.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_reddishbrown.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_ltbley.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg

Forestwoman: Original and Recolours (Pink, Dark Pink, Tan, Dark Tan, Orange, Black)

forestwoman_pink.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dkpink.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_tan.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_dktan.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_orange.png_thumb.jpg forestwoman_black.png_thumb.jpg

Castle: Other Things

Flags

Set #383 Flag Restoration Sticker: For red flagpole.

0383_flag.png_thumb.jpg

Crownie and Skellie: All 2x2, last is transparent

crownie2x2flag.png_thumb.jpg skellie2x2flag_black.png_thumb.jpg skellie2x2flag_white.png_thumb.jpg

Shields

Hero (Oval) Style: Crownie

crownieheroshield.png_thumb.jpg

Round Style: Skellie and Custom Elven design based on Brickmaster Magazine image.

skellieround.png_thumb.jpg elvesround1.png_thumb.jpg elvesround2.png_thumb.jpg elvesround3.png_thumb.jpg elvesround4.png_thumb.jpg elvesround5.png_thumb.jpg

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones: Original and Recolours in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

indy_orig_fle.png_thumb.jpg indy_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg indy_orig_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg indy_sgrn_fle.png_thumb.jpg indy_sgrn_yel.png_thumb.jpg indy_yel_wht.png_thumb.jpg

Indiana Jones (Shanghai): Original and Recolours

indyshanghai_orig.png_thumb.jpg indyshanghai_redtie.png_thumb.jpg indyshanghai_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg indyshanghai_ltbley.png_thumb.jpg indyshanghai_dkred.png_thumb.jpg indyshanghai_red.png_thumb.jpg

Henry Jones, Sr: Original and Recolours

jonessr.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_black.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_bleys_red.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_blues_red.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_browns_yellow.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_purples.png_thumb.jpg

Henry Jones Sr: Willy Wonka Variation and More Recolours

jonessr_purples_wonka.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_tans_red.png_thumb.jpg jonessr_tan_greens.png_thumb.jpg

Marion (Cairo): Original and Recolours in Flesh and Yellow (the ugliest torso in history)

marion_cairo_orig_fle.png_thumb.jpg marion_cairo_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg marion_cairo_red_fle.png_thumb.jpg marion_cairo_red_yel.png_thumb.jpg marion_cairo_tan_fle.png_thumb.jpg marion_cairo_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Sallah Rand: Jacket and Sash (Game) with Recolours in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

whitejacketsash_orig.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt3a.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt3b.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt3c.png_thumb.jpg

Sallah Rand: Jacket and Sash (Game) Recolours and Dagger Variation in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

whitejacketsash_alt1a.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt1b.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt1c.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt2a.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt2b.png_thumb.jpg whitejacketsash_alt2c.png_thumb.jpg

Willie Scott: Red Dress (Game) in Skirt and Pants Variations

willie_scott_torso.png_thumb.jpg willie_scott_skirt.png_thumb.jpg willie_scott_hips.png_thumb.jpg willie_scott_legs.png_thumb.jpg

Indiana Jones

Belloq: Original and Recolours in Flesh and Yellow plus Short Round (Game) Variations

shirt1_dktan_fle.png_thumb.jpg shirt1_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg shirt1_white_fle.png_thumb.jpg shirt1_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg shortround.png_thumb.jpg shortround_dktan.png_thumb.jpg

Natives (Ugha Warrior): Modified Version in Reddish Flesh (Original Colour), Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

ugha_modified_redfle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_fle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_yel.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Natives (Ugha Warrior): Merged with German Mechanic. Tarzan? Reddish Flesh, Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

ugha_modified2_redfle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_fle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_yel.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Shanghai Gangster: Original and Decidedly Ungangster-y Recolours

gangstersuit_orig.png_thumb.jpg gangstersuit_dkbley_red.png_thumb.jpg gangstersuit_ltbley_red.png_thumb.jpg gangstersuit_dkblue_red.png_thumb.jpg gangstersuit_blue_red.png_thumb.jpg gangstersuit_green_red.png_thumb.jpg

Indiana Jones: Soldiers

Good for a wide range of military and civilian authority customs.

Note: The original Dovchenko torso is supposed to be dark tan, but for some reason it looks wrong that way, so it's offered in an alternate dark tan, plus original. If printed for water slide/clear decal, just use the white design and apply to a dark tan torso for the best results.

Colonel Dovchenko: Original with Gold and Yellow details plus Recolours

dovckenko_orig_gold.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_dkbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_sandgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Colonel Dovchenko: Recolours

dovckenko_ltbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_redbrown_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_blue_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_dkblue_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg dovckenko_dkgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Irena Spalko: Original with Gold and Yellow details plus Recolours

spalko_orig_gold.png_thumb.jpg spalko_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg spalko_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg spalko_dkbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg spalko_sandgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg spalko_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg

German Mechanic: Original and Recolours in Yellow, Reddish Flesh and Dark Flesh

mechanic_orig.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig_redfle.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

German Soldier 1: Original and Variations in Flesh

germansoldier1_tan_fle.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dktan_fle.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_ltbley_fle.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dkbley_fle.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_sandgrn_fle.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dkgreen_fle.png_thumb.jpg

German Soldier 1: Original and Variations in Yellow

germansoldier1_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_ltbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dkbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_sandgrn_yel.png_thumb.jpg germansoldier1_dkgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Russian Soldier: Original with Gold and Yellow details plus Recolours

russiansoldier_orig_gold.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_dkbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_dktan2_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Russian Soldier: Recolours

russiansoldier_ltbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_redbrown_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_blue_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_dkblue_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg russiansoldier_dkgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates

New Custom Designs

Vests and Solid Shirts: Three Female Versions and One Male

vest2f_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest1f_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest_pirate_fem_red_strap_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest1m_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Vests and Striped Shirts: Male

vest2m_blues_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest2m_blu_w_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest2m_grn_w_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest2m_red_w_yel.png_thumb.jpg vest2m_tans_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates

Captain Redbeard: Original and Military Style Recolours

redbeard_orig.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_orig_red.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_orig_white.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_darkredblue.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_reddarkblue.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_blues.png_thumb.jpg

redbeard_tans1.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_tans2.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_browns.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_greens.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_bleys1.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_bleys2.png_thumb.jpg

Captain Redbeard: Strapless Version with Recolours

redbeard_strapless_orig.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_strapless_greens.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_strapless_browns.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_strapless_reds.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_strapless_bluered.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_strapless_blues.png_thumb.jpg

Female Captain: The Wench who Killed Redbeard, with Recolours

redbeard_female_blue.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_female_redblue.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_female_green.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_female_browngreen.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_female_red.png_thumb.jpg redbeard_female_bluered.png_thumb.jpg

Ironhook: Original and Recolours (Red, Dark Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Dark Green)

ironhook_red.png_thumb.jpg ironhook_dkred.png_thumb.jpg ironhook_blue.png_thumb.jpg ironhook_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg ironhook_green.png_thumb.jpg ironhook_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg

Stripes: Originals and Recolours with Belt Variation

stripes_redwhite_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_redwhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_bluewhite_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_bluewhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_redblack_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_dkorangewhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg

stripes_dkredwhite_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_dkredwhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_blues_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_blues_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_reds_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_reds_blk.png_thumb.jpg

stripes_greenwhite_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_greenwhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_greens_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_greens_blk.png_thumb.jpg stripes_dktanwhite_brn.png_thumb.jpg stripes_dktanwhite_blk.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates

Swashbuckler: Original Green and Blue recolour in Yellow, Flesh and Dark Flesh

swashbuckler_green_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_green_fle.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_green_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_blue_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_blue_fle.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_blue_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Swashbuckler: Red recolour in Yellow, Flesh and Dark Flesh and Dark Green, Dark Blue and Dark Red in Yellow.

swashbuckler_red_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_red_fle.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_red_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_dkgreen_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_dkblue_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_dkred_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Swashbuckler: Two-toned Greens, Blues, Reds, Tans, Greys and Bleys in Yellow.

swashbuckler_greens_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_blues_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_reds_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_tans_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_greys_yel.png_thumb.jpg swashbuckler_bleys_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates

Vest & Tattoo: Original (gold accents, yellow accents, flesh skin) and Recolours

vestanchor_orig.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkpurple_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkpurple_yel_fle.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_redbrown_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dktan_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkbley_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg

vestanchor_green_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkgreen_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_blue_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkblue_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_red_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg vestanchor_dkred_yel_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Vest & Ascot: With Custom Back and Recolours

ascot_blue_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_blue_1b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_dkblue_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_dkblue_1b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_red_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_red_1b.png_thumb.jpg

ascot_blue_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_blue_2b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_dkblue_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_dkblue_2b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_red_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_red_2b.png_thumb.jpg

ascot_green_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_green_1b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_tan_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_tan_1b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_brown_1a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_brown_1b.png_thumb.jpg

ascot_green_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_green_2b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_tan_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_tan_2b.png_thumb.jpg ascot_brown_2a.png_thumb.jpg ascot_brown_2b.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates: Islanders

Including Islander-style designs from other themes.

King Kahuka: Original Yellow plus Flesh, Reddish Flesh and Dark Flesh

kahuka_orig.png_thumb.jpg kahuka_fle.png_thumb.jpg kahuka_redfle.png_thumb.jpg kahuka_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Islander Female: Original Yellow plus Flesh, Reddish Flesh and Dark Flesh

islander_female_orig.png_thumb.jpg islander_female_fle.png_thumb.jpg islander_female_redfle.png_thumb.jpg islander_female_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Islander Male: Original Yellow plus Flesh, Reddish Flesh and Dark Flesh

islander_male_orig.png_thumb.jpg islander_male_fle.png_thumb.jpg islander_male_redfle.png_thumb.jpg islander_male_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Bare Chest (Indy German Mechanic): Yellow, Flesh, Reddish Flesh and Dark Flesh

mechanic_orig_yel.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig_redfle.png_thumb.jpg mechanic_orig_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Generic Native 1 (Ugha Warrior): Yellow, Flesh, Reddish Flesh, Dark Flesh

ugha_modified_yel.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_fle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_redfle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Generic Native 2 (Ugha Warrior + Indy German Mechanic): Tarzan? Yellow, Flesh, Reddish Flesh, Dark Flesh

ugha_modified2_yel.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_fle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_redfle.png_thumb.jpg ugha_modified2_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates II: Flags

Imperials: Crown and Cannons, Crown only and plain stripes

newimperial_plastic.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_crown_plastic.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_blank_plastic.png_thumb.jpg

Skull and Crossbones: New version for both plastic flag and 6x8 traditional with red eye variation

newpirates_plastic.png_thumb.jpg newpirates_6x8flag.png_thumb.jpg newpirates_6x8flag_redeyes.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates II: Imperials

Governor?: Original and Recoloured Fronts, Original and Recoloured Backs

governor_front_dkblue_gold_dkred.png_thumb.jpg governor_back_dkblue_gold.png_thumb.jpg governor_front_dkblue_yel_dkred.png_thumb.jpg governor_back_dkblue_yel.png_thumb.jpg governor_front_red_gold_dkred_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg governor_back_red_gold.png_thumb.jpg

Imperial Soldier: Original and Recoloured Fronts, Original and Recolour Back

newimperial_front_orig.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_front_redbley.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_reverse_orig.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_front_dkbluered.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_front_dkblueblue.png_thumb.jpg newimperial_reverse_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates II: Pirates

Captain Brickbeard: Original and Variations

brickbeard_front_orig.png_thumb.jpg brickbeard_reverse_orig.png_thumb.jpg brickbeard_front_orig_yellow.png_thumb.jpg brickbeard_reverse_orig_yellow.png_thumb.jpg brickbeard_black_red.png_thumb.jpg brickbeard_blues1.png_thumb.jpg

Wench: Original and Recolours

newwench_orig_front.png_thumb.jpg newwench_front_green.png_thumb.jpg newwench_front_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg newwench_front_blue.png_thumb.jpg newwench_front_dkred.png_thumb.jpg newwench_front_red.png_thumb.jpg

newwench_orig_reverse.png_thumb.jpg newwench_reverse_green.png_thumb.jpg newwench_reverse_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg newwench_reverse_blue.png_thumb.jpg newwench_reverse_dkred.png_thumb.jpg newwench_reverse_red.png_thumb.jpg

Pirates II

Stripes and Vest: Original and Recolours

newstripes_front_blue_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blue_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_blues_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blues_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_dkblue_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_dkblue_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg

newstripes_front_reds_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_reds_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_red_blue_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_red_blue_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_red_dkblue_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_red_dkblue_wht.png_thumb.jpg

newstripes_front_greens_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_greens_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_rdbrwn_dktan_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_rdbrwn_dktan_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_blk_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blk_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg

newstripes_front_blk_blue.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blk_blue.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_blk_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blk_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_front_blk_red.png_thumb.jpg newstripes_reverse_blk_red.png_thumb.jpg

Tattoo, Rope and Vest: Original and Recolours

newvest_front_redbrown.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_redbrown.png_thumb.jpg newvest_front_blue.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_blue.png_thumb.jpg newvest_front_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg

newvest_front_red.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_red.png_thumb.jpg newvest_front_green.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_green.png_thumb.jpg newvest_front_black.png_thumb.jpg newvest_reverse_black.png_thumb.jpg

Space: Classic and Current

Blacktron: Original and Recolours (Black, Blue, Light Bley, Light Grey, Green, Red)

blacktron1_orig.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_blue.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_ltbley.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_ltgrey.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_green.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_red.png_thumb.jpg

Blacktron: Recolours (White, Dark Blue, Dark Bley, Dark Grey, Dark Green, Orange)

blacktron1_white.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_dkgrey.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg blacktron1_orange.png_thumb.jpg

Super Heroes and Villains

Spiderman

Doctor Octagon: Original

doc_ock_original.png_thumb.jpg

Police Officer: Original (From Town)

police6_orig.png_thumb.jpg

Scientist: Original and Recolours in Yellow and Flesh

suit_ltgrey_brown_yel.png_thumb.jpg suit_ltgrey_brown_fle.png_thumb.jpg suit_dkgrey_dkred_yel.png_thumb.jpg suit_dkgrey_dkred_fle.png_thumb.jpg suit_blue_red_yel.png_thumb.jpg suit_blue_red_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Star Wars: Aliens

Jawa Head: With Recolours

head_jawa_yel.png_thumb.jpg head_jawa_blue.png_thumb.jpg head_jawa_ltblue.png_thumb.jpg head_jawa_grn.png_thumb.jpg head_jawa_red.png_thumb.jpg

Greedo: Original and Smuggler/Civilian Variations. Use these parts to make other styles.

greedo_original.png_thumb.jpg greedo_alt1.png_thumb.jpg greedo_alt2.png_thumb.jpg greedo_alt3.png_thumb.jpg greedo_alt4.png_thumb.jpg greedo_alt5.png_thumb.jpg

Jar Jar Binks (Naboo): Original and Recolours for other Gungans. Could add a neckline to use as peasants or civilians.

jarjar_original.png_thumb.jpg jarjar_greens.png_thumb.jpg jarjar_purples.png_thumb.jpg jarjar_bleys.png_thumb.jpg jarjar_blues.png_thumb.jpg jarjar_reds.png_thumb.jpg

Star Wars: Civilians, By Location

Including some future Rebels. Lots of alternatives. Example: Dark Flesh Han Vest works well for Lando at the end of ESB.

Bespin Security: Original and Recolours with Neutral Neckline. A case where the lack of ability to print in gold reduces the quality of the result.

bespinguard_original.png_thumb.jpg bespinguard_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg bespinguard_green.png_thumb.jpg bespinguard_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg bespinguard_red.png_thumb.jpg bespinguard_dkred.png_thumb.jpg

Naboo Security: Original (Brown and Yellow), Update (Reddish Brown and Flesh), plus recolours in both Yellow and Flesh.

naboosecurity_brown_yel.png_thumb.jpg naboosecurity_reddishbrown_fle.png_thumb.jpg naboosecurity_dkbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg naboosecurity_dkbley_fle.png_thumb.jpg naboosecurity_dkblue_yel.png_thumb.jpg naboosecurity_dkblue_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Tatooine Anakin Skywalker (Child): Original and Recolour Variations in Yellow and Flesh

tatooine_anakin_original_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_original_fle.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_reddishbrown_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_reddishbrown_fle.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_bleys_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_bleys_fle.png_thumb.jpg

tatooine_anakin_greens_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_greens_fle.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_reds_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_reds_fle.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_blues_yel.png_thumb.jpg tatooine_anakin_blues_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Tatooine Han Solo (Smuggler Vest): Original and No Vest Version in Yellow, Flesh and Dark Flesh.

han_vest_yel.png_thumb.jpg han_vest_fle.png_thumb.jpg han_vest_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg han_novest_yel.png_thumb.jpg han_novest_fle.png_thumb.jpg han_novest_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Tatooine Luke Skywalker: Original and Recolours in Flesh and Yellow

luketatooine_yel.png_thumb.jpg luketatooine_fle.png_thumb.jpg luketatooine_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg luketatooine_tan_fle.png_thumb.jpg luketatooine_ltbley_yel.png_thumb.jpg luketatooine_ltbley_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Tatooine Owen Lars Robe: Original plus Recolours

larsrobe1.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe1a.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe1b.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe1c.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe1d.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe1e.png_thumb.jpg

Tatooine Owen Lars Robe: Variations in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

larsrobe2_fle.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe2_yel.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe2_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe2a_fle.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe2a_yel.png_thumb.jpg larsrobe2a_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Star Wars: Jedi and Sith

Plenty of recolour possibilities and potential alternate uses. For example, the reddish brown Sith design makes a great Jawa variation.

Generic Jedi Robe (Prequels: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan): Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh with Recolours

jedirobes1_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1b_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1b_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1b_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

jedirobes1c_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1c_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1c_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1d_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1d_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes1d_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Generic Jedi Robe (Prequels: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan): Modified Belt and Sash in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

jedirobes2_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes2_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes2_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes2b_fle.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes2b_yel.png_thumb.jpg jedirobes2b_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Generic Sith Robes (Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine): Original and Recolours designed for hooded use (thus the choice of colours)

sith1_original.png_thumb.jpg sith1_reddishbrown.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dkbley.png_thumb.jpg

Generic Sith Robes (Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine): Variations with a neckline in Flesh, Yellow and Dark Flesh

sith1_white_fle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg sith1_white_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dkred_fle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dkred_yel.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dkred_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

sith1_tan_fle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_tan_yel.png_thumb.jpg sith1_tan_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dktan_fle.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dktan_yel.png_thumb.jpg sith1_dktan_dkfle.png_thumb.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi Robe (A New Hope): Original and Recolours in Yellow and Flesh

obiwan_anh_yel.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_fle.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_bleys_yel.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_bleys_fle.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_blues_yel.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_blues_fle.png_thumb.jpg

obiwan_anh_browns_yel.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_browns_fle.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_tans_yel.png_thumb.jpg obiwan_anh_tans_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Star Wars: Imperial Officers / Uniforms

The versatility of these designs comes in their many variations. Using the supplied versions or the blanks and add-on parts located at the bottom of this post, you should be able to create virtually any Imperial officer ever documented. If you intend to use water slide decals, work from a white design and apply it to whatever colour torso you wish.

To create the personalized design you need, simply find a picture of the officer you'd like to create, pick the appropriate base uniform, colour it in the necessary colour (if using paper decals) and add the rank bar to match.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Head

head_thrawn.png_thumb.jpg

Juno Eclipse: Original and 6 Bar, Double Cylinder Female Variants

imp_juno_eclipse.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_2cyl_female1_drgrey.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_2cyl_female1_white.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_2cyl_female2_black.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_2cyl_female2_drgrey.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_2cyl_female2_white.png_thumb.jpg

Grand Moff Tarkin: Original and 12 Bar, Double Cylinder Male Variant

imp_12bar_2cyl_tarkin.png_thumb.jpg imp_12bar_2cyl_white.png_thumb.jpg

Grand Admiral Thrawn (Expanded Universe): Custom

imp_12bar_nocyl_thrawn.png_thumb.jpg

General Veers: Custom in Armour and Uniform

imp_veers_armour.png_thumb.jpg imp_veers_uniform.png_thumb.jpg

Admiral Ysanne Isard (Expanded Universe): Custom and 12 Bar, Double Cylinder Female Variants

imp_ysanne_isard.png_thumb.jpg imp_ysanne_isard2.png_thumb.jpg imp_12bar_2cyl_female1_white.png_thumb.jpg imp_12bar_2cyl_female2_dkgrey.png_thumb.jpg imp_12bar_2cyl_female2_white.png_thumb.jpg

6 Bar, Single Cylinder Male

imp_6bar_1cyl_black.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_1cyl_dkgrey.png_thumb.jpg imp_6bar_1cyl_white.png_thumb.jpg

AT-ST Driver: Original

imp_atst_white.png_thumb.jpg

Blanks for Customizing: Single and Double Cylinder Versions

imp_nobar_1cyl_white.png_thumb.jpg imp_nobar_2cyl_white.png_thumb.jpg

Add-ons: For Making Custom Uniform Configurations

imp_addons_white.png_thumb.jpg

Star Wars: Rebel Troops

Bespin Luke Skywalker: Original in Yellow and Flesh

lukebespin_yel.png_thumb.jpg lukebespin_fle.png_thumb.jpg

Captain Antilles (Tantive IV): Custom Front and Back in Flesh and Yellow

captain_antilles_front_fle.png_thumb.jpg captain_antilles_front_yel.png_thumb.jpg captain_antilles_back.png_thumb.jpg

Hoth Rebel: Original

hothtrooper_original.png_thumb.jpg

Hoth Generic Soldier: Custom Front and Back in Flesh and Yellow

hothtrooper_white_fle.png_thumb.jpg hothtrooper_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg hothtrooper_white_back.png_thumb.jpg

Hoth Luke Skywalker: Custom Front and Back in Flesh and Yellow

hoth_luke_white_fle.png_thumb.jpg hoth_luke_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg hoth_luke_white_back.png_thumb.jpg

Hoth General Rieekan & Major Derlin: Custom in Flesh and Yellow

hoth_rieekan_fle.png_thumb.jpg hoth_rieekan_yel.png_thumb.jpg hoth_derlin_fle.png_thumb.jpg hoth_derlin_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Rebel Fleet Troopers: More Movie Accurate Custom in Flesh and Yellow.

rebeltrooper_custom_fle.png_thumb.jpg rebeltrooper_custom_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Rebel Fleet Troopers: Original and Alternate in Flesh and Yellow. Also good as Smugglers / Pilots / Merchants

rebeltrooper_original.png_thumb.jpg rebeltrooper_fle.png_thumb.jpg rebeltrooper_yel.png_thumb.jpg rebeltrooper_white_fle.png_thumb.jpg rebeltrooper_white_yel.png_thumb.jpg

Rebel Pilots: Original and Alternate Colours

rebelpilot_orange.png_thumb.jpg rebelpilot_dkblue.png_thumb.jpg rebelpilot_dkgreen.png_thumb.jpg rebelpilot_red.png_thumb.jpg rebelpilot_white.png_thumb.jpg rebelpilot_yellow.png_thumb.jpg

Town: 1980's Introductions

1980v.gifnecklace1_orig_yel_gld.png_thumb.jpg doctor1_orig.png_thumb.jpg nurse_orig.png_thumb.jpg suit1_orig.png_thumb.jpg 1592mayor_orig.png_thumb.jpg 1592knight_orig.png_thumb.jpg

blankv.gifvert1_orig_red_blu.png_thumb.jpg fire1_orig.png_thumb.jpg zipper1_orig.png_thumb.jpg

1981v.gif No new torsos were introduced this year.

1982v.gifbutton1_orig_blk.png_thumb.jpg postal1_orig.png_thumb.jpg hwy_orig.png_thumb.jpg

1983v.gifhorz_orig_red.png_thumb.jpg

1984v.gifzipper2_orig_blk_wht.png_thumb.jpg vert1_orig_blu_red.png_thumb.jpg overalls_orig_wht_blu.png_thumb.jpg

1985v.gifzipper2_orig_wht_blk.png_thumb.jpg zipper2_orig_blu_wht.png_thumb.jpg air1_orig.png_thumb.jpg pilot1_orig.png_thumb.jpg overalls_orig_wht_red.png_thumb.jpg overalls_orig_wht_blk.png_thumb.jpg

blankv.gifhorz_orig_blu.png_thumb.jpg

1986v.gifs_orig_wht_blk_red.png_thumb.jpg s_orig_yel_blu_gry.png_thumb.jpg rider1_orig.png_thumb.jpg necklace1_orig_blu_red.png_thumb.jpg zipper2_orig_red_wht.png_thumb.jpg riding1_orig.png_thumb.jpg

1987v.giftrucker_orig.png_thumb.jpg boat1_orig.png_thumb.jpg boat2_orig.png_thumb.jpg

1988v.gif No new torsos were introduced this year.

1989v.gif No new torsos were introduced this year.