Sign in to follow this  
Majek

Divide et Impera

indexed.gif

Hello ;)

Little scene with my Romans.

Vespasian's 2nd Legion marched through Sussex and Hampshire, the lands of the Atrebates,

who were friendly to Rome, meeting their first real opposition from the Durotriges tribe in Dorset.

small.jpg

Deeplinks

Sorry for the quality of photos, but snow is falling in Krosno ;(

Any comments would be appreciated.

Pozdrawiam

~Majek

Very nice, I like it. The landscaping is very nice, I love the way you've done the rock the Britons are on. I like the addition of the road too, though perhaps you should have 1x2 tiles on the sides to make it look more old-fashioned. The figures are great, I love the Romans, great use of the American Indian pieces for them, and the standard and backpacks are very neat too. The Britons are equally well-done. I quite like that you've used fleshies to show the pale skin. Again, the use of the Indian torso is very cool, it blends in well with the flesh.

A very fine vignette you've made Majek, great work. :thumbup:

The landscaping is really well done. Really feels like a dense woods. The modified helmet on the tribesmen is a nice touch too. But I think the best are your romans. Great choice of torsos, and the standard barrier looks really cool too. Reminds me of the opening scenes from Gladiator.

Very nice, I like it. The landscaping is very nice, I love the way you've done the rock the Britons are on. I like the addition of the road too, though perhaps you should have 1x2 tiles on the sides to make it look more old-fashioned. The figures are great, I love the Romans, great use of the American Indian pieces for them, and the standard and backpacks are very neat too. The Britons are equally well-done. I quite like that you've used fleshies to show the pale skin. Again, the use of the Indian torso is very cool, it blends in well with the flesh.

A very fine vignette you've made Majek, great work.

Thanks TinyPiesRUs, The road is probably the worst part of creation. I will try to improve it.
The landscaping is really well done. Really feels like a dense woods. The modified helmet on the tribesmen is a nice touch too. But I think the best are your romans. Great choice of torsos, and the standard barrier looks really cool too. Reminds me of the opening scenes from Gladiator.
Thanks TLV, I really enjoyed watching Gladiator.

Thanks guys! I'm so glad you like my MOC, landscaping and figures. :tongue::thumbup:

~Majek

Edited by Majek

I really like this! Overall, I think it is great, though I agree that you could maybe change the road by using 1x1 round plates in black and different grays. Personally, it looks too much like a sidewalk right now. Great job though, your work really inspires me.