Another view

004.jpg

Trolls ready to knock down some crownie walls. :devil:

005.jpg

Catapult

003.jpg

The ammo!

004.jpg

The catapult is my entry for the "Rock" themed contest in the Other Themes section.

C and C is welcome. Let me know what you think. :grin:

I like the sdimple yet effective design on both, but there are 2 things i got to ask. 1. i think on the battering ram, the "ram" itself is a bit too short on one side, since it is only a bit longer than the wheels, i think it will be pretty hard to ram a solid door with it :tongue: Another prediction woul be to make it moveable, like with a rubber band (thinking on the tower raid set...) 2. The catapult: how does it move? Do the poor orcs have to carry it all the way to the castles? :cry_sad:

I like them both. The battering ram is a nice idea which I haven't seen before in Lego. It could use some 'troll decorations' though, like a banner or some shields.

The catapult looks great and I wish you luck on the 'rock contest'! :thumbup:

( I'm in too :tongue: )

Thank you for your comments, and I agree. Expect a "version 2.0" with a longer ram and possibly some banners/shields. Good luck to you on the Rock contest too.

I like the fact the catapult actually looks like the rest of the troll's official arsenal. I think it actually might look better than the "balista" that is mounted on the Troll Warship. Nice job.

I like the fact the catapult actually looks like the rest of the troll's official arsenal. I think it actually might look better than the "balista" that is mounted on the Troll Warship. Nice job.

Thank you. I don't MOC much, so that little thing took me an hour to make.. :cry_sad:

Edited by Millacol88

I just LOVE your Battering Ram, as said maybe a little bit short, but :thumbup: anyway!

Keep 'em coming!

I just LOVE your Battering Ram, as said maybe a little bit short, but :thumbup: anyway!

Keep 'em coming!

Thank you for your kind words. I'll take everyone's comments into consideration when I am improving it. Expect an update.

EDIT: Here's Version 2.0!

I lengthened the ram, and added crossbows and shields to give it a more signiture look.

v.2-1.jpg

v.2-2.jpg

Again, let me know what you think!

Oh, and Zorro, don't worry... I'm thinking a trebuchet next... :devil:

Edited by Millacol88

The redesign of the battering ram is great! Do you have a giant troll to pull it? A nice harness made out of chains around a big troll might be a nice addition to the MOC.

I debated doing that, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of a battering ram, it would end up "battering" the troll who was pulling it. Am I saying battering too much? :tongue: Perhaps I'll mod it so the troll is pushing it.

I like both of them, but the next one is better

the delicate designs are just what I love

and the latest one is more powerful

that ham seems one hit can make all the wall break down