Sign in to follow this  
Dr. X

The Meat Poker's Shop

indexed.gif

3251612470_a182d9c013.jpg

Sir DeMarek of Sorkinshire, Master Meat Poker, runs a tenderizing shop in the village with his apprentice Lady Carla. Although he pokes meat with the utmost mastery, he is shunned in meat-poking circles for his strange practice of tenderizing in the buff.

This is my first time building a Medieval structure, and it's much harder than I expected. Luckily I had the sandcrawler, so I was set for parts.

For the Job Mullers Contest.

3251612466_36d2c78632.jpg

Click here for the full gallery.

That's all, bubs!

Nice! It's a pretty cute little house, and I like the detail in the interior.

Although I can't help but wonder what he pokes the meat with, exactly... :tongue:

Now that's funny! :laugh:

First of all the buliding is lovely with those supports and great landscaping, but the interior is where it really gets interesting. :grin:

Hilarious job idea and fantastic characters. Good luck in the contest!

Very nice! "Interesting" backstory :laugh: ... Nice landscaping. Oh, and...

it's much harder than I expected.

That's what she said. :wink:

Edited by darthperson

I woner what else he's poking :devil:

Don't we all, Nice MOC, by the way. The best part to me is the SEXY, HOT, GIRL Man, I neve thought a minifig could be so HOT!!!

Does poking meat in the buff make it even more tender? Also, I would warn him to be extremely careful with that sword. Nice work with a Brickarms prototype. And excellent work in general.

Edited by Huntleyfx

what a quaint little house! my only question is, why are the couple in their underwear? is meat tenderizing a sweaty job?

Nobody knows. Sir DeMarek is very particular about it. He's been tenderizing in his undergarments for as long as anyone can remember.

Edited by Dr. X

I'm assuming the Food and Drug Administration might have a few problems with workplace cleanliness at that point.

Interesting idea, and neat little house. I don't know that much about preparing meat, but wouldn't poking it like such cause it to loose some of its tastiness?

Actually, the cubing process, commonly used on steak, uses many, many small needles to sever the muscle fibers into smaller pieces, thus making it more tender. Essentially, the more a meat is poked; as long as the meat doesn't loose too much of its juices; the more tender it is.

Actually, the cubing process, commonly used on steak, uses many, many small needles to sever the muscle fibers into smaller pieces, thus making it more tender. Essentially, the more a meat is poked; as long as the meat doesn't loose too much of its juices; the more tender it is.

Thank you Huntleyfx. That is very interesting.

Don't we all, Nice MOC, by the way. The best part to me is the SEXY, HOT, GIRL Man, I neve thought a minifig could be so HOT!!!

Donney, posts like this are generally frowned upon and viewed as useless and annoying. Please try to think before posting.

The contest is very funny, indeed, and this is an excellent entry for it. Good luck with the contest (although the prizes weren't anything spectacular).

The best part to me is the SEXY, HOT, GIRL Man, I neve thought a minifig could be so HOT!!!

Sexy, hot girlman? So you're into shemales, then?

Sorry, couldn't resist... :tongue:

Nice. :thumbup: What I really like is the overall shape of the building. The choice of colors and the additional wall detailing looks very good.

Overall, a very good creation.

I like it. The house himself, it's interior, the 'story' behind it...it's cool.

The only thing I would do different is the door. But the MOC is great anyway! :thumbup: