Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dillon

Community Castle Build Contest Entries

Here is my EBCCBC entry: The bank.

ebccb_bank001.jpg

The front of the building, I choose for a tan building with columns for a distinguished look.

ebccb_bank003.jpg

The back of the building. To make some details at the wall I've made some windows with heavy iron bars in it. It has a secure look now.

ebccb_bank002.jpg

The guard on the top of the wall is being shot by a member of the thieves guild...

So nobody notices another thief running to a hole in the cellar wall of the bank.

ebccb_banka001.jpg

The interior of the bank himself.

ebccb_banka002.jpg

Here is the cellar, filled with coins, gold and gems. Soon there will be an empty space here if the Thieves guild succeeds in the bank raid...

That was it! Hopefully you've enjoyed it!

Here is my entry, Beggars shacks:

ebccb_beggar02.jpg

ebccb_beggar04.jpg

When living on the edge of starvation, accidents like this are not affordable.

ebccb_beggar05.jpg

This boy is trying to help bringing food to the table by catching this Lesser Black-backed Gull Yes, I included a bird in this MOC too :tongue:

ebccb_beggar06.jpg

The right side...

ebccb_beggar07.jpg

...that opens up!

I hope you like it!

/Etzel

Okay (not ok-ey) doke, I finially finished this.

Here's my first entry, the Fortune Teller.

ebccbc_fortune_teller_001.jpg

ebccbc_fortune_teller_002.jpg

ebccbc_fortune_teller_005.jpg

ebccbc_fortune_teller_007.jpg

More pictures on Flickr.

Thanks! :classic:

I finally finished my contest entry. Here is my Hatter's Shop! A lady shopper is examining the red hennin to decide if she wants to buy it.

title.jpg

This next picture shows the half-timbering on the side of the shop, and the thatched roof.

front4.jpg

Look at all the hats for sale! Here is a close up of the overly excited man selling hats, and the hat rack. There are lady's hennins, and men's liripipes, hoods, turbans and other hats with plenty of feathers. What's that man doing up above?

front11.jpg

Here's a top view. From bottom left clockwise: The hatseller, a man's feathered hat, a floral chaplet partially completed on the shelf, scissors, a barrel of feathers, a man on a ladder dying a hat blue, a boy on a ladder dying some felt for a yellow hat, a jester's liripipe on the shelf, a man hammering some lapis lazuli to make more blue dye (partially hidden), and the hat rack. The fumes from the mordanting agents in the dye must be pretty strong...

shop6.jpg

Who is that man hanging from the rafters?? Looks like he's mad as a hatter. Oh, wait, he IS the hatter...

shop3.jpg

Hope you enjoy my entry!

Edited by Lalande

Well, here's my first contest entry, the Winery.

winery_-_front.jpg

winery_-_back.jpg

Here are close-ups of the inside. This one shows an employee rolling away a wine barrel to be delivered.

winery_-_inside_01.jpg

Here, you can see a young lady making wine by stepping on grapes.

winery_-_inside_02.jpg

Here, a half-human soldier guards the winery from would be drunkards.

winery_-_inside_04.jpg

Enjoy

darkagent

For my first entry, I'm entering my Wolfpack Embassy:

title.jpg

The back:

back2.jpg

front4.jpg

top3.jpg

Traditional wolf pack member, Wolfpack Ambassador, and Wolfpack elite guard:

wolfpackambassadors.jpg

I hope you all like it!

Wolfpack Embassy Brickshelf

~Thrash

And for my second entry, I'm entering my Crownie Secret Service Agency!

A two-headed ogre stands guard out front of the Crownie Secret Service Agency. In the middle of the second story there is an eye that helps the Secret Service Agency spy on the citizens of the EBCCB:

title.jpg

Here is a close-up of the statues and the spy-eye:

front3.jpg

On the first floor, the Agency keeps prisoners captive in magical cells. The only way to get the prisoners out of the cells is by magic, but usually they just let them die in there, as you can see on the left:

cells3.jpg

On the second floor is the office of the head of the Agency. Also, upstairs the agents can use the eye to spy on people. When you turn the megaphone piece, the eye on the outside moves with it:

office1.jpg

I used custom decals for the agents. Pictures of them can be found in the brickshelf folder.

Here is a really nice angle shot of the two headed ogre. I picked up a second Power Miner set the other day, so I figured that two of the little rock monsters would work perfectly as heads for an ogre...:

twoheaded5.jpg

I hope you guys liked it!

Crownie Secret Service Agency Brickshelf

~Thrash

Here's my second contest entry, K25. Royal Torture Chamber w/ Staircase to Roof (2 stories)

torture_chamber_-_2nd_floor_01.jpg

Here's a better look at the first floor, where a Royal Torturer is planning to get some information out of a prisoner the hard way.

torture_chamber_-_1st_floor_01.jpg

torture_chamber_-_1st_floor_02.jpg

Here's a look at the second floor, where a guard is torturing a troll prisoner, while a forgotten king watches on from his jail cell suspended in the air. On the other wall, are the remains of another fallen king who was less then cooperative.

torture_chamber_-_2nd_floor_05.jpg

torture_chamber_-_2nd_floor_03.jpg

More pictures can be found here.

Enjoy

darkagent

Edited by darkagent

Here come's my entry for this contest, just in time. Let me present you Satyr's Treeschool.

This is the entire module from the front:

tree1.jpg

And the obligatory wall in the back, with some stylished openings to let the light in:

tree2.jpg

Here's the satyr's study with his modest collection of books and other teaching equipment:

tree7.jpg

The treehouse with a staircase leading up to the satyr's bunk:

tree9.jpg

There's also a statue of an old god of fertility:

tree11.jpg

Side view #1

Side view #2

Bird's eye view

The fireplace

The bedroom

The minifigs

Hope you like it!

And the contest comes to a close. Thanks to all who entered.

The winners will probably be announced in a couple weeks time, but I cannot make any guarantees. Until then, please feel free to continue building modules for the regular Community Castle Build.