Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Pirates going domestic by Karlo Toth

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 58d

I found this on MOCpages and thought it was a creative idea.

The rocks on the right are lovely, especially with all of the greenery poking out.

1233329888m_SPLASH.jpg

See more on Karlo Toth's MOCpages.

I love it! Especially the ship with the Redbeard Runner sails. The fort ( I believe it is ) looks great as well, the rock with the greenery on it like Erdbeereis mentioned too.

I also like the roofing used in this MOC.

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

You just can't listen, can you? :pir-grin: Yup, it sure is a great MOC - especially with those lovely expansions to the RBR.

(P.S. You may find that background looking a little prettier once I've finished the reboot)

You just can't listen, can you? :pir-grin: Yup, it sure is a great MOC - especially with those lovely expansions to the RBR.

(P.S. You may find that background looking a little prettier once I've finished the reboot)

To be honest, I never quite figured out what you meant and I didn't want to bother you with 20 messages. :pir-tongue:

Feel free to clarify! :pir-classic:

To be honest, I never quite figured out what you meant and I didn't want to bother you with 20 messages. :pir-tongue:

Feel free to clarify! :pir-classic:

Oh, it's unimportant and would just be a waste of time to elaborate more. :laugh:

I've gotta say that I also love that rock wall. :wub:

The ships are nice but there is something I just don't like about the towers in the fort

Really nice find you have here Erdbeereis. This MOC is really good. I like that who ever created this MOC mixted pirates and castle together. That is a nice combination. Yes, I do agree. The rocks on the side wall are very well done.

Hi all I'm Karlo and i've seen on mocpages that Erdbeereis told me that my moc will end up here :D I'm very flattered by this so i would like to thak you all for your great comments and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. And for Erdbeereis, if you want i can send you the main picture in maximum quality for the main page :D

holy snot!!! that's a lot of blue, I really like the way you recessed the shark into the water. I'm still working on building up my collection of blue bricks so I can do snot water

Superb ^^ I love it, the castle looks too "castle " but I like it!

Superb ^^ I love it, the castle looks too "castle " but I like it!

the castle is meant to be a castle :D since there live knights, and the king of the castle is the brother of the first officer on ship :) i made it like combination Pirates-Knight since i never seen that combination....