Teddy

Extra buildings with 10193 Medieval Market Village

indexed.gif

Dear all,

I was making photos of the courtyard buildings of my current Castle WIP.

Since, some of the inspiration came from 10193 Medieval Market Village, I decided to photograph them together.

Any comments are more than welcome.

Kind regards,

Teddy

25-01-09_1410nr2.jpg

25-01-09_1411nr2.jpg

25-01-09_1408nr2.jpg

25-01-09_1413nr2.jpg

25-01-09_1420nr2.jpg

Nice work! Great interior details. :thumbup:

I've been planning some similar buildings to add to the village, but you've certainly beaten me to it.

Those buildings fit in perfectly with the market village. I love all your little interior pieces which look great and really authentic. Great work :thumbup: .

Very nice! I noticed that a lot of the interior and such were pieces from the advent calendar. It seems like that is a great expansion pack to 10193. :thumbup:

Nice work Johan, i like how you made the additional buildings in the same style! :thumbup:

Only comment from me would be those big square wooden doors, it might look nicer to build them behind the wall, instead of in front.

This is amazing. I have to agree with Captain Green Hair about making buildings in the same style and the doors.

Looking at those pictures gives me a warm feeling. It's just like I am in a true medieval city.

You've done an outstanding job with the interior. Everything is tiled and packed with nice details.

I can't wait to see more of this nice collection of buildings! :thumbup:

I think the new buildings are absolutely wonderful. They really fit in well with the existing ones, and I like the specific detail on one of them of those big doors. I think they really work well, and indeed I like them as they are on the exterior. Possibly a gap between the top of the doors and the first floor would be better.

The building with the stable is nicely done - being thicker than the existing buildings but allowing the roof/floors to be removed. I like the interior detail, nice and packed with detail but not too cluttered either.

I like the use of 1x6 flat tiles for diagonals on the timber-frame of the buildings.

Edited by brickzone

Very nice. Thanks for sharing the scene in context! Your MOCs and the sets compliment each other very well.

God Bless,

Nathan

Great work :thumbup:

This is a fantastic building, which look's like it is made from TLC (without the original Market Place).

I love really the inside work in the houses from you. So all in all well done, Teddy! :sweet:

Greetings 'Bricks'