Figs: 3

Extras: 2 crates

Price: $9.99 USD

7624 Jungle Duel

Piece Count: 90

Figs: 3

Extras: 2 giant ants

Price: $9.99 USD

The third Indiana Jones Face-Off is two great little sets that each contain 3 figs and a few extras. Motorcycle Chase is Classic Indy from the Last Crusade. I love the German motorcyce. Jungle Duel is from the new movie, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and contains two popular movie characters, Mut and Irina. At the same U.S. price point, which do you like better and why?

For me, this one is very close, I love them both and I have 2 of each. They both have 3 wonderful figs, and plenty of accessories. In the end, I chose Motorcycle Chase because I feel that I can make better use of the tan pieces and the 2 motorcycles. It was a really tough desicion though.

-Ricecracker

Woo! I've been waiting for Face-Off Number 3!

For me it has to be Jungle Duel as I like the parts so much better. There's the tent, plant pieces, banana, golden katana, giant ants,magnifying glass and printed map.

The figs are nice in Motorcycle Chase and it was the set that introduced the Indy crate, but to be honest I'd rather have jungly campsite goodness over motorcycles any day.

Thanks for another great poll, TheBrickster. :thumbup:

I voted for Motorcycle Chase. I love the bikes, and the sidecar is such a cleverly made little thing. I can never have enough tan or tiles, so the toll booth is great, and we get two of the cool new crates. Not only this, but we get a great selection of figures. Sure, we get another Indy, but we also get a Henry Sr. which is exclusive to the set at the moment, as well as a Nazi, who is great for army building.

Jungle Duel is a fantastic set too, and it makes for a great supplement set to the Indy line to me. You get a plethora of accessories, from gold katanas to yellow bananas (hey, that rhymes). Not to mention a neat table and bench, as well as a dark tan tent and campfire. Unfortunately the major letdown of this set is the figures we get. Indy, Mutt and Irina are the 3 most common minifigs in the Indy line, with each one available in at least 3 of the 5 KotCS sets. It would've been great if one of the figs had been replaced with Dovchenko or a Soviet soldier.

For these reasons I voted for Motorcycle Chase.

Ooh, tough one. I'll go with motorcycle chase though, as the new motorbikes, wonderful figs (Connery! :wub: ) and tan make it very useful to me. Mind you I consider them both to be top notch fantastic sets.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

My favourite: 7620 Motorcycle Chase

Because these points:

-Better figures, especially the new Henry Jones

-You get two motorcycles and a bar, in the other set is just one tent, and some unusual things.

-So all in all, if I should decid between the two, I would buy the 7620 Motorcycle Chase!

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

This is a very tough descion. I am going to have to go with the Jungle Duel. It has so many rare pieces that were new to me, like the tent, chicken, banana, cutlass, golden katana, and ants, as well as many cool pieces that I love to have more of, like the map, cup, frying pan, backpack and crate. :thumbup: Plus the Mutt and Spalko figures are fantastic, and have two great new hairpieces and faces. :thumbup:

I sadly can not pick. These are two awesome sets.

Jungle Duel Features:

Banana

Gold Katana

Ants

Tent

Motorcycle Chase Features:

Two Motorcycles

Indy's Father's Torso, my favorite torso yet

Tis impossible to choose.

I sadly can not pick. These are two awesome sets.

Tis impossible to choose.

If you had just enough money to buy one, which would you buy first? (not considering that Motorcycle Chase came out first).

Tough choice, but I went with the Jugle Duel.

It's a better parts-pack in my opinion with the great tent, banana and plenty of weapons. Although the minifig edge has to go to Motorcycle Chase.

My 1st Indy: Motorcycle Chase. I have both but jungle duel sucked compared to motorcyycle chase!

Woo hoo, another Brickster's face off. I always enjoyed reading this kind of topic of yours.

I owned both of these sets, and in multiple as well. If given only a choice to choose one of it. I will have to choose the Indy Motorbike chase instead of the Jungle Duel, despite of its good variety of useful accessories and Mutt's minfig. Apart from that, my greatest interest are those German soldiers and the Indy Motorbike chase offered 2 bikes and one scout. I like to collect these bikes and placed it together and increase my soldiers' count at the same time. :classic:

This is a tough one...

On one hand, we have the Mortorcycle Chase, which includes two new mortorcycles, a brick built sidecar, a neat gatehouse, new crates, and three amazing figures, plus accesories. I really like the Indy and Henry figures, especially Henry's (the head is very detailed, as well). You can never go wrong with an extra Nazi figure, either. A classic set from a classic movie that will never be forgotten.

And on the other hand, we have Jungle Duel from the new movie. It includes a very cool tent with the rare cloth piece, a neat sword rack, two tables, a clever fire, and three more great figures.There's plenty of accessories to go around in this set, and I enjoyed building the different items of the set, and the three (not two) giant ants are something new.

I ended up voting for Mortorcycle Chase, since it was my first Indy set, and the most useful to me. Although Jungle Duel has lots of neat things (the lantern especially), it leaves something to be desiredm such as an Oxely figure. But both are great sets that I own, and are wonderful additions to the Indy collection.

Jungle Dual. My first Indy set, Mutt has cool hair, breakable table, tent, ect. Motorcycle chase is still cool, because of the motorcycles, and Prof. Henry Jones. :classic:

I'll go for motorcycle chase without hesitation.

with the german torso you can build a MGS3 Snake fig and by mixing the two Jones you can get your very own and special Terry Pratchett fig :sweet:

And the side-car is a really nice build, too.

I voted "Motrocycle Chase". I thinks it's closer to the original in the films, and brings amazing MFs (Henry Jones SR. :wub: ) and two vehicles!

I voted "Motrocycle Chase". I thinks it's closer to the original in the films, and brings amazing MFs (Henry Jones SR. :wub: ) and two vehicles!

I voted for Motorcycle Chase to. I think it offers more playability. I was disappointed after finally opening Jungle Duel, discovering that the tent does not stay closed very well. I added a piece to keep the front flaps closed. I suppose the trick is to crease the flaps very well to keep them closed. I do like the table and the little sword rack though.

I have to disagree with most people, I prefer the jungel duel. It has more minifig accessories and the tent hasn't been seen for yonks. Jungle Duel also has better minifigs.

The Motocycle Chase has its pro mainly the motorcycle, but it can hardly even compete againt jungle duel.