diabloiij

Lastest version of clone trooper?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I see this auction today on eBay. the seller claims that these are latest version of clone troopers. in which set are these figures from? the helmets of clone trooper from the newest release battle pack are black and white. which set contains orange helmets? the only thing i can think of is the helmet from commander Cody. please enlighten me guys. thank you very much.

here is the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGO-STAR-WARS-7675-76...1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks like a bunch of Clones with Commander Cody helmets, but I think you've just dug up a new part of an old mystery. From 2 weeks ago another guy was selling these, Clones with 212th helmets. Possibly, it was a promo, but I don't know.

He claims from 7675 which is the AT-TE which does not have a commander Cody, and 7676 is the Republic gun ship which does.

Cody looks like this, If anything its just normal clones with Cody hats, either way you wound have to be a stubby short of a 6 pack to pay that kind of money.

http://legostarwars.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_Cody

Either way like i said clone with Cody hats, or custom/fake.

Cody is the only cone that uses orange, id say they are mixed being passed off as real, as Cody is not in 7675.

Edited by DarthSion

I have 5 of those. It is just the promotion of the clones that were given out but there was an erroe in the helmets which you can obviously see. :classic: Hope this helps. By the way, that is a total rip off! :tongue:

Pr0visorak explains it then. It was a Clone promo with an obvious error, so they gave them Cody helmets. It's not that confusing, but someone should tell KimT to put that in the misprints section.

The error is that they're meant to be normal Clones, but they have Cody helmets. Get it? :tongue:

Oh i thought you meant something wrong with the helmet, not the helmet is the problem.

Of course the other error would be buying them.

Would it not be illegal to sell them then?.

And yet again this promotional clone surfaces on EB's Star Wars Forum.

We've been over this before.

I recall these clones with Cody helmets as being the ones used for a PR stunt a while back.

Sadly you didn't get the ones you've build and afterwards they've been popping up on eBay.

As a general rule, when you stumble upon something like this, then check bricklink.com/catalog/minifigs/starwars/clonewars to see if it's in a set.

This one isn't since it got Cody's helmet and a regular clone trooper body.

Nothing fancy, not even a mistake.