Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Hail to the [Miniland] Chief

a uk newpaper has a short story and a few pics of obama's swearing in ceromony at legoland california

Article.....

Hope it's not already been posted. :classic:

Athos must have been typiing same time as me (but faster..........)

Heres some more pics anyway

More

Edited by fugglewyg

That's fantastic, especially the Capitol. :wub: The dome is incredible, and I loved the minifig versions of politicians.

Nice find! :classic:

Both topics merged and placed in Lego News and General Discussion. One simple reminder for us to note, please focus on the mocs instead of discussing the featured person in it. Thanks. :classic:

I just saw this when I was there the other day and I saw what I believe to be this photographer snapping these pictures!

Wow today was historic... On a RELATED note that has no real politics in it like my topic about Obama on the 4th of Nov. that is pretty accurate...

Or WOULD be if there was a podium on the balcony with all the important people and a floor above with Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman, Gabriela Montero and Anthony McGill, but other than that I guess its pretty accurate.

:tongue:

CT

I especially like how it looks like the guy holding the Bible is flipping off Obama :tongue: kudos to miniland figures not having dexterity with their fingers. My fellow Americans have voted in the least qualified President. :hmpf_bad::sceptic: