Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Worldwide Adventure

postcard2.jpg

Hop aboard TheBrickster's Classic Town airplane as he takes an adventure tour around the world! Visit some of the most splendid and mysterious places in the world as TheBrickster performs a retro review of adventure MOCs and famous landmarks from a wide variety of builders and events. Where might TheBrickster's adventure airplane take off? you ask.

Classic-Town.net, not only bringing you modular town buildings, but ancient cities and hidden places of adventure!

When I view this entry inside Classic Town, I thought you are going on an adventure trip to different parts of the world. :tongue: Now, I understand your intentions and I am sure to watch your updates regularly. Can't wait to view the start of your adventure. :thumbup:

On another note, I love these Classic Town aircrafts. :wub:

The intent is to drift a little away from traditional towns and venture around the world to see some other places, esp. those ancient and forgotten places.

Nice idea, TheBrickster :classic:

I see you're picking up some great old MOCs from Brickshelf for this. That DryNile one is one of my favs :wub:

LuxorV

I see you're picking up some great old MOCs from Brickshelf for this. That DryNile one is one of my favs :wub:

Excellent! I'm glad you like the idea. I thought the Dry Nile Apoc MOC was pretty good as well, but the pyramid scene is still my favorite. :wub:

Great idea TheBrickster!

I'll reply later with more detail but right now I'm astounded with all these fantastic mocs!

Like you I think the Pyramid scene is the best so far, so fantastic! I'll be sure to follow this topic. I also love the inclusions of several sets as well as your Raiders scene.

Oh, and come to Australia! We exist you know! :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

What a fun idea Brickster!

I'm having a lot of fun following you and WhiteFang on your adventures. :thumbup: The postcard style pictures are brilliant.

Great idea TheBrickster!

I'll reply later with more detail but right now I'm astounded with all these fantastic mocs!

I'll be sure to follow this topic. I also love the inclusions of several sets as well as your Raiders scene.

Oh, and come to Australia! We exist you know! :tongue:

This is just the excellent feedback that I appreciate Batbrick. Thanks for taking time to comment. Australia would be a neat place to visit, and I've never been there. Could you find some MOCs from the area?

What a fun idea Brickster!

I'm having a lot of fun following you and WhiteFang on your adventures. :thumbup: The postcard style pictures are brilliant.

Thanks Erd! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the BLOGS. The pictures have been taking some time to create, but I think the end product really adds to the quality of the great MOCs.

We've got lots of places to still visit in our World Tour. :thumbup:

I love following this Journey on Classic-Town.net and looking at the great MOCS. The tan Trekant Castle is so cool looking with the triangles. The other great finds and reviews stuck in the middle of the journey are a nice break to each segment of the story too. Keeps me comin' back for more!

Its great members like you and everyone else here that have the time, enthusiasm, and resources to really make this hobby/passion something to be almost looked at in awe. I couldn't imagine the creativity and worldwide love of these bricks and minifigs when I was a kid building stuff with my 200 or so pieces but to see it now is amazing.

Keep up the great posts and blogs and I'll be sure to share my stuff too!

Hey guys, it's really very encouraging to know the positive comments and thoughts coming from all of you. Despite of the bold approach of World Adventure concept, but we still stay close to our core values of Classic Town vision. However, we will like to extend this from the perspective of someone having a global world adventure with different modes of transport visiting some of the beautiful landmarks covered in many different parts of the world.

Be sure to check our daily updates! :wub:

Great concept, after some reading I think I'm now up to date with your journey. Some great stops so far!

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

ALL:

Although I've got the World Adventure pretty much mapped out, if there's any place that you'd like to suggest visiting (perhaps your home town/city), I'm open for suggestions. I think it would be fun to solicit feedback. Keep in mind that you might have to participate by finding a few creations from your area. I'm not promising I'll visit, just that I'd consider your ideas.

If you keep your doors open, I may just stop bye. :wink: