Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

The watch keeping could be better...

indexed.gif

Just a castle MOC I made today. I'm not very experienced at landscaping but I'm quite pleased with this result. The roof design is borrowed but I can't remember from who, sorry :sad:

legosneakattack2.jpg

The orcs have travelled across the moat on a small raft and are now trying to climb into the castle with a rope.

legosneakattack4.jpg

Here is a black woodpecker that seems to have found a lot of wood to peck in :tongue:

legosneakattack3.jpg

The guards aren't really paying attention. Will they discover the orcs before it's to late?

legosneakattack5.jpg

Thanks for watching, please leave comments if you like to :classic:

/Etzel

Those orcs are a clever bunch aren't they? Sending that woodpecker to distract and annoy the guards, while they ascend the wall totally unnoticed, and here I was thinking they were only a bunch of uncivilized brutes.

Any way’s that’s a very good Castle MOC Etzel I love the wooden structure built on the castle wall. I suggest adding some extra details to the area where the castle wall is built on it looks a little plain to me. Just a few plants or even some bones there would look great IMO.

That's a great MOC Etzel! I wish TLC would make more sets like that. :classic: Its very detailed with the wooden roof, and the scenery is very good. :thumbup: A really good job. 5/5 from me. :wink:

Good job with the wooden roofing, it looks very nice. Your landscaping is well done too. Some more vegetation would look fine, but it's okay as it is now. I like that you made the shoreline varied, and not just a flat line.

I would suggest trying to even the tree out a bit more, putting most of the branches towards the top, as well as keeping the bark primarily the same colour. As it is now, the large round trunk on top of those branches looks odd to me.