Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2 Sign up

Baritones 2 will start next week. It is not first come, first serve. I will choose 21 players from those who are willing to play. Post here if you would like to participate. Thanks.

I'd love to play 'cause I love Mafia type games, with interesting twists (although I'm not sure about ones by you :look: , just joking :tongue:) Thanks, and count me in (for a chance to be in)

Well, Hinckley, I'm sure you don't want me in- but I'm signing up anyway! :laugh: Can't wait! However gets in is going to enjoy it, based on Baritones I.

Edited by Adam

I would like to play. please add me. I will be anyone this is my first mafia game but I under stand it!

Edited by Genaral armendariz

I've never played a mafia game before, but it seems interesting based on what I've seen here on EB, so I'll give it a try. :classic:

Could you please sign me up to? :sweet:

Sign me up! Hope I get in... :sceptic:

Also I followed The Baritones I and I LOVED IT! and I think this one will be even better! :sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

As I recall, the successful members of Baritones 1 were invited back for the glorious sequel, just not as our old characters. While this makes Ivan the sadness, he is understanding it and will be exciterated to see how his life has gone and I'll be thrilled to try my hand at a new one, if the offer still stands.

If not, I'll cry. :cry_sad: And Ivan will be the crying. :cry_sad: Everyone... crying. :cry_sad:

:laugh:

Oh yes. A sequel! :wub: WhiteFang aka Sky will also be returning to Baritones 2. I am not sure what character will I be returning though. Great start for a mafia game in 2009! :grin:

I would like to play!!! It would be my first mafia game participation. :classic:

I would like to play!!! It would be my first mafia game participation. :classic:

Wow, Lady Alice has showed interest in the mafia games. :tongue: Glad you have decided to sign up. Now, it's up to Hinck to decide.

I'm kind of new here, so I don't really expect to get in, but I figure, what the hey. :classic: I did read the first Baritones and I really liked it. I've also played some Mafia games on other sites too.

Edited by Jlblue