Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dano

Pirate Advent Calendar

Pirates

6299 LEGO® Pirates Advent Calendar

So, according to whung there is going to be a Pirate Advent Calendar next year, what do you think will be in it/would like to see in it?

I'm hoping for Brickbeard, the pirate wench, the admiral and the admiral's daughter.

Well considering the figs we got in the Castle Calendar a couple Imperials and Pirates seem likely, maybe for the equivalent of the Jester and Witch a blue Imperial or an Islander?

So, according to whung there is going to be a Pirate Advent Calendar next year, what do you think will be in it/would like to see in it?

I'm hoping for Brickbeard, the pirate wench, the admiral and the admiral's daughter.

If they had the admirals daughter disney would be suing them.

everything else you listed will probably be in it.

I'm hoping for a break away admirals desk so the pirate can smash it. :pir-skull:

If indeed we get a pirate advent calendar, I would be overjoyed. :pir-classic:

This year's castle version was excellent and I can only imagine how much i would love a pirate one.

Perhaps we would get 2 different pirates and soldiers, some sort of female character, and perhaps a new minifig from a 2010 line if that comes.

Some parrots and treasure chests of course as well.

If they had the admiral's daughter Disney would be suing them.

Um, the admiral's daughter is in Brickbeard's Bounty, and it was a governor's daughter in PotC, so I doubt Disney would sue. :pir-wink:

Edited by sir dano

Definately an aligator or monkey or some animal. This is great news! I can't wait to see pics! Hopefully it (and another Castle one) will be released in America...

I'd like to have every different torso/head in it (in the form of minifigs of course)+ a telescope, so I don't have to buy the sets, which I don't want. For the rest I don't care.

But judging from what was in the castle advent calendar (which was great), they won't put in that many minifigs. Maybe admiral, soldier/luitenant, admirals daughter, pirate wench (or 2 other female minifigs which haven't been seen yet), brickbeard and 2 pirates, maybe a skeleton. And including some small animals/weapons/accesoires. But I think we haven't seen most minifigs that would be in it yet.

Hopefully it (and another Castle one) will be released in America...

Most (or all) sets are released in america, save a few promo's/exclusives (which there are more than abundant of made specifically for the u.s.).

The rest of the world (unfortunately) would have more worries about sets not being available.

Edited by Fluyt

Although, it was difficult for us in America to get the Castle Advent Calendar, which probably worries some people.

But if it's not released in the U.S., I'll just do what I did with the Castle calendar, ask my grandparents in Germany to send it to me. :pir-wub:

Although, it was difficult for us in America to get the Castle Advent Calendar, which probably worries some people.

We got the pirates in America first so I don't doubt that we won't get the calender.

I would like to see some islanders and female figures. A cannon or a little custom cannon would be cool. A monkey or a shark also would be cool.

Heck yes! I hope they put in some more females; an admiral's daughter in a cheaper set would be nice. I'm also hoping that they utilize some sort of new, exclusive mold (think jester's hat).

Pirate's Advent Calendar?

That'd be worth picking up 4 or 5 copies... since I know to expect it, I can budget for it :pir_laugh2: I wasn't expecting the new Pirates sets to be released so I broke the bank a little buying them up :pir-cry_sad:

If the Castle Advent Calendar was anything to go by...

Day 1: Imperial soldier with rifle

Day 2: Guard post with Imperial flag

Day 3: Imperial weapon stand (sabre, pistol, backpack)

Day 4: Pirate

Day 5: Pirate weapon stand

Day 6: Pirate

Day 7: Imperial officer

Day 8: Cannon

Day 9: Ammo crate

Day 10: Imperial sailor

Day 11: Barrels and jugs

Day 12: Raft

Day 13: Food crate

Day 14: Pirate captain with parrot

Day 15: Crow's nest with monkey

Day 16: Shark and fish

Day 17: Tavern table

Day 18: Serving wench

Day 19: Large barrel

Day 20: Tavern counter

Day 21: Barkeep

Day 22: Island with seashells

Day 23: Pirate skeleton

Day 24: Treasure chest

Day 25: Christmas palm tree

in a pirate advent calendar, I expect to be :

some pirates minifigs of course

some civilian, merchants

some treasures.

maybe a parrot/shark or any creature

some imperials of course

a canon would be great

some accessories ( canon balls boxes, weapons rack, etc.. )

and why not, if they can't fill every case, make a " add a brick per day" on a little model. I mean, the first case is composed with some bricks then all the following case ( or just some ) contain some bricks to add to the first case build to finally build a little island/raft/house or something like this, and maybe put a baseplate on the box ( a little one) , this would be great ! Even if the calendar is a little more expensive because of it, I ll surely buy it^^ ( the same idea can be applicable to another themed calendar ) .

wait .. that s a nice idea, I'm going to sell it to lego :P if they produce it , I want that 0.1% of the price belong to me ! XDDD

Edited by Guss

A-ho-ho-hoy! What about a Shanty Claus minifigure?

I would like to see something along the lines of a predominantly economy-focused calendar, or at least a good section devoted to it. By "economy-focused," I mean blacksmiths, farmers, merchants, and other such things and their related items and equipment.

P.S.- Please forgive the bad pun, I just had to put it in there.

A couple of Merpeople, one male, one female. A dolphin, some seaweed, a good old-fashioned Palm tree (many pieces for the trunk)

I had completely forgotten the mermaid, but now that you mention it, she would be an excellent addition to the advent calendar.