69 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gifRa

Okay so I was in Milton Keynes, about to leave, when I noticed Ahsokas starfighter on the shelf! "That wasn't there earliar" I thought to myself. I didn't buy it because I thought it was bad value (£29.74 ish)

Then I noticed a few more 2009 sets....wow! THEN an employee walked towards me with a stack full of Shuttles. I was very happy, and snapped one off his hands. I also was lucky enough to get Vaders TIE, Clone Pack, and the Castle Market Village.

8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack £9.74

Suprisingly good. Tiny DSS. Good figures. Walker is suprisingly good.

S4010046-1.jpg

As you can see we get the Clone Gear in black. It looks great!

S4010047-2.jpg

S4010048-1.jpg

S4010049-1.jpg

Build - Its a battle pack so....5/10

Value - £2.50 per clone...not too bad. 8/10

Figures - Awesome clone gunner. And three others. 9/10

Overall - Pretty amazing. I'll be getting a few more for the figures. 9/10

Now for the pizza resistance.

Edited by KimT
Indexed and poll added

Another great review of a set my area won't see for about a month or two...the clone gear looks a lot better in black rather than gray. The gunner has interesting head markings, and I can see that figure going for big bucks online a couple of years down the road.I'll buy two for myself and another to sell once they disappear out of stores. Once again, great review!

Again,fair review.

Well I love this set and that walker is not an AT-RT !

And I havent noticed that those accesories were black.

I already painted one of mine,because I needed it to my Death Star Vader.

I love this set!

I absolutely LOVE this set and just can't wait to buy like 4 or something...

I really need them gunners for my R. Gunship (In which them money-hungry bastards only put 2 effin' clones).

Damn. I was just about to post a review of this BP. Oh well. Maybe I can still be the first to review the other BP.

This is a very nice BP. The exclusive gunner is cool, and it's interesting to get the clone gear in black. I only wish that there was just one more blaster included so that you would have the option of turning the commander/captain into an infantry clone. You can still make a normal clone out of him, but unless you give him the blaster of the gunner, you can only use him to drive the walker or man one of your other Republic vehicles.

The walker itself isn't too bad either, but it still looks a bit strange. Nice to get bley cheese slopes!

Is it just me, or do the flick-fire missiles in these new BPs hold much tighter inside the technic holes than previous ones? They don't look any different. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not. On one hand, they hold better in place and don't fall out, but on the other, it's really hard to flick them now. Oh well, who cares for flick-fire missiles anyway.

I have two of this set and plan on buying many more in the future!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Damn. I was just about to post a review of this BP. Oh well. Maybe I can still be the first to review the other BP.

By all means do so.

A 2nd and 3rd review are always more than welcome.

Also reviewing the other new CW sets would be awesome.

By all means do so.

A 2nd and 3rd review are always more than welcome.

Also reviewing the other new CW sets would be awesome.

I thought that you might say that. :laugh:

Well, seeing as this review lacks some details, I might do one after all. :wink: (No offense, ReZourceman)

The only other new set I got is the assassin droid BP. I'll be sure to make a review for that as well, even though it's already opened. :classic:

Well, seeing as this review lacks some details, I might do one after all. :wink: (No offense, ReZourceman)

None taken whatsoever. :)

I can't recall if I editted it out, but the review was more substantial (bar photos) but literally ONE photo away from posting Internet Explorer decided that when I pressed return (and I was definitely in the text box) it decided to push me to a random thread. Then I clicked back and it hadn't saved the post, as it did on IE previously. I was...furious.

But yeah. Id love to see your review.

I only wish that there was just one more blaster included so that you would have the option of turning the commander/captain into an infantry clone. You can still make a normal clone out of him, but unless you give him the blaster of the gunner, you can only use him to drive the walker or man one of your other Republic vehicles.

Are we only getting three normal guns plus two of the small ones ?? :cry_sad: I wished we would get one extra gun like in the other clone sets, I am needing them to replace my droid guns !

Nevertheless, thank you for the review ReZourceman, it is always good to have more detailed pictures in order to know what we will get hopefully soon.

Just an average set, but nice to have available. I saw some at one of the TRUs, here in Cincinnati.

Thanks for the review!

Wow ! Thanks for the review ! And those green "chair seats"+ all the armor and pistol components in black, nice touch.

And is the special Clone with the Gold-colored Helm some sort of special Clone ?

Good review and a GREAT set, I just want to have this thing now.

They could (as others have mentioned) included a fourth gun though, maybe even a rifle.

My nearest lego store is milton keynes so I will be visiting soon to pick up at least one clone wars set. Anyway nice review of this battle pack although there was not much to review as it is a small set.

Thank you for the nice review. :classic:

The figs looks good. Is the Walker a bit stable?

I think this set redefines what a BP should be: a decent vehicle and a good selection of minifigs. I plan on buying many (read: 6) to fill some empty spaces in my RGS (and , perhaps, AT-TE).

The one question that springs to mind is this: do we need to have the clone gear included in every CW set? I thought the pauldrons and skirt were only for the captains and/or commanders. And I can't imagine many clones wielded the dual pistols. The headgear would be rather common, though. Just my two cents.

These ar GREAT.I intend to buy at least 2 of these maby more.There defenatly wort 12.99 :thumbup:

Wow the gear is in black now :D. I'll probably buy like 3 since they're only 10$. My Toysrus had a lot of Tie Fighters, but they didn't have Ahsoka's Starfighter. When is it coming out?

I like this Walker better then the older one. it is a bit slimer.

I will however remake the new once so they look closer to what they do in Ep. III.

When are those seen in the CW series that is doubled seated?

-Ras-