Righteous Squid

Assimilation Sequence Initiated

Mission:

After detailed recon over the past year it is now time to assimilate myself into this community to get closer to my targets.

Backstory:

I didn't have much lego when I was a kid, (too into star wars and back then it wasn't lego). I do remember getting a small pirate set and the guarded inn though and still have fond memories of them being about the coolest toys I had.

Now I have a son of my own. His uncle, no longer a child but still collecting star wars, gave my son two Star Wars lego sets on the day he was born. For the safety of my child they were stashed on a high shelf for the following three years. Despite the combination of lego and star wars my lego awakening was not to come until for his fourth birthday my son recieved two airport fire trucks.

I took my son to the store to exchange the surplus set and discovered the Batman lego. Having been a big fan of the Batman comics as a teenager and having watched Batman the movie enough times to have completely memorised the script I pursuaded my son to get the batboat set.

Since then our collection has accumulated quite a bit (yes it is no longer only my son who gets lego for christmas and birthdays). While I am working on MODding and MOCing my way through Gotham I am also building towers and castles for my son who prefers knights.

By the way I am not an assassin. :sceptic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! It's always nice to meet new members with such a bright personality! :tongue:

Hopefully you'll find everything to your liking, and I hope to see some of those MODs and MOCs of yours!

I hope your not an assassin trying to kill Hinckley! I am an assassin for TLG, and I protect Hinckley! I kill assassins sent to assassinate Hinckley! Anyway, welcome to EB! I hope you like it here. PM me if you need help. :pir-classic:

Cheerio,

Tom

man... you scared me !

*guss hide behind a big lego tree, quite far from Righteous Squid*

*guss yells* : anyway ! I'm pleased to meet you, welcome to eurobricks !

I persuaded my son to get the batboat set.

LOL ! I can imagine the scene : "this set is great , do you want it ? " " no dad, this castle is better" " that's wrong! this castle is ugly, c'mon .. I'm sure you prefer this batboat, it's so cool"

Welcome to Eurobricks! You sure have an interesting way of influencing your child. :classic:

Enjoy your stay with us.

Nice..."introduction"....welcome to the community!

Certain that you aren't an assasin?

I hope your not an assassin trying to kill Hinckley! I am an assassin for TLG, and I protect Hinckley! I kill assassins sent to assassinate Hinckley! Anyway, welcome to EB! I hope you like it here. PM me if you need help. :pir-classic:

Cheerio,

Tom

I've never before heard of a retraining order being held against the person who's trying to protect the person who issued the restraining order before... :wacko:

Welcome to EB!

I've never before heard of a retraining order being held against the person who's trying to protect the person who issued the restraining order before... :wacko:

Welcome to EB!

I think our dear Mr. Thomas B. is starting to show some ..*ahum* "unhealthy love" towards Hinckley... :grin:

I think you will like the Eurobrick Community a lot. If you have any questions, you could just ask me.

LegoKing

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm hoping to post my MOCs and MODs since I enjoy everyone elses.

I finally a few pics on Brickself today but now it is saying server error when I try to access the site so we'll have to wait.

Oh, by the way, you have nothing to fear from me.

Unless you might have offended someone sometime in the past that is.

Spilling their coffee, scratching their cat, drowning their car, that sort of thing.

You'd be amazed the reasons people have for obtaining my services.

See you soon. :skull:

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm hoping to post my MOCs and MODs since I enjoy everyone elses.

I finally a few pics on Brickself today but now it is saying server error when I try to access the site so we'll have to wait.

Oh, by the way, you have nothing to fear from me.

Unless you might have offended someone sometime in the past that is.

Spilling their coffee, scratching their cat, drowning their car, that sort of thing.

You'd be amazed the reasons people have for obtaining my services.

See you soon. :skull:

All of the above... welcome aboard!

I'm not sure which is more awesome, your introduction or this rhyming number:

Holy moly. That was the scariest introduction I have ever read.

Time to cower under my bed.

Welcome to the boards, I do so love a little originality :tongue:.

-- Andrex