Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus #7

So, since it's taking me forever to compose, photograph and photoshop new issues, I'm forcing myself to keep up by writing a page a week. So The Whacker and the Walrus will now be a weekly web comic and you'll see a new page of story every Monday...I hope.

issue_guide.jpg

BrickZone.net

The Whacker and the Walrus Home

Issue #7: Imitation Anime Hinckley

It's only a page, but feel free to leave your opinion, advice, criticism, feedback... or psychotic over-zealous praise (you know who you are).

Edit: Just to clarify further: This is not the whole issue! There will be a new page to the issue every Monday. When the issue is complete, I'll take a week off and start a new one, which will see a new page each week as well and so on and so forth on down the line... :grin:

Thanks and enjoy! :sweet:

It's back! Finally! It's been so long I thought you might have given up...

What? Over-zealous praise? Oh um, bravo. Yes. Well done.

Very funny, although a little shorter than usual. Is that the whole comic, or is there going to be more?

And to be honest, there just wasn't the same level of violence that we've come to expect from these famous comics. :tongue:

Keep it up, I'm on the prowl for more now...

EDIT: Oh yes, almost forgot, I like the use of digital editing to do the mud splatters etc, that was a very nice touch.

Also, I hope that dragon head is just a model. I wont have dragon abuse in any comics I like to look at thank you very much. :sadnew:

:grin:

Edited by Dragonator

What? Over-zealous praise? Oh um, bravo. Yes. Well done.

That's only meant for one stalker person. :look:

Very funny, although a little shorter than usual. Is that the whole comic, or is there going to be more?

What do you not understand about new parts every week? Honestly, did you notice the picture for the issue cover hasn't appeared yet in the comic and the title has nothing to do with what's happened yet? Do I really have to explain these things? :tongue:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify further: there will be a new page to the issue every Monday. When the issue is complete, I'll take a week off and start a new one, which will see a new page each week as well and so on and so forth on down the line... :grin:

That was Bad :tongue: asss

Very funny Hinck, the funniest thing I've noticed and I dont know if anyone else has, but I think Hinckley has low selfesteem

He's the one that writes these comic and then he's the one that gets smashed :wacko::laugh:

That's only meant for one stalker person. :look:

Ah yes, I think I have a fair idea who that is too... :look: I don't suppose you've hired extra security or anything? It might be a good idea...

What do you not understand about new parts every week? Honestly, did you notice the picture for the issue cover hasn't appeared yet in the comic and the title has nothing to do with what's happened yet? Do I really have to explain these things? :tongue:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify further: there will be a new page to the issue every Monday. When the issue is complete, I'll take a week off and start a new one, which will see a new page each week as well and so on and so forth on down the line... :grin:

OK, OK, chill Hinck. We all love you, now tease us by gradually revealing each page, you big meanie. Really, to think I have to wait another week for the next page... although that said, I've already had to wait a number of months for this page. Who cares about your life, make more comics! :laugh: If you don't get to work, I'll fetch my whip. :devil:

I'm looking forward to the next page, it has been a while since the last one of these, I'm glad you've got around to resurrecting it. :sweet:

Comic ON! :thumbup:

Badass! Very nicely done, and I approve of the new weekly installment method, it was always so sad waiting for months and then it was over quickly. Now it can be savoured, enjoyed over and over in little bits. :thumbup:

Hollis: Low self-esteem... our Hinck? Oh, no, it isn't that at all, it's something much more interesting called 'self-effacing humour', a powerful and entertaining tool for the public speaker (and comic maker, forum poster, etc).

Of course, the other part is that as Hinck falls in the mud, where do you look? Are you observing Copmike or Boney? No, you're staring at Hinck, just the way he likes it. :wink:

Hollis: Low self-esteem... our Hinck? Oh, no, it isn't that at all, it's something much more interesting called 'self-effacing humour', a powerful and entertaining tool for the public speaker (and comic maker, forum poster, etc).

Of course, the other part is that as Hinck falls in the mud, where do you look? Are you observing Copmike or Boney? No, you're staring at Hinck, just the way he likes it. :wink:

Oh..I see :look: I wonder if Hinckley knows that yet :laugh: Jokes

VERY VERY GOOD story (so far that is...)too bad it is released so slowly indeed...

Still a big :thumbup: from me, these comics are just awesome!

Very funny Hinck, the funniest thing I've noticed and I dont know if anyone else has, but I think Hinckley has low selfesteem

He's the one that writes these comic and then he's the one that gets smashed :wacko::laugh:

Indeed. I think you'll soon see entire college literature courses designed around analyzing the complex symbolism in "The Whacker and the Walrus," including a deconstruction of the author's fragile mental state.

Hinckley -- I too have tried the "I'll release smaller segments of the story on a regular basis" approach to my Unlikely Society comics. Sigh. Didn't work. I'm now a month late for my so-called "monthly comic." I hope you're more disciplined than I am!!

Oh, and the comic was great by the way. Casual swearing and slapstick comedy is pure GOLD.

Indeed. I think you'll soon see entire college literature courses designed around analyzing the complex symbolism in "The Whacker and the Walrus," including a deconstruction of the author's fragile mental state.

Hinckley -- I too have tried the "I'll release smaller segments of the story on a regular basis" approach to my Unlikely Society comics. Sigh. Didn't work. I'm now a month late for my so-called "monthly comic." I hope you're more disciplined than I am!!

Oh, and the comic was great by the way. Casual swearing and slapstick comedy is pure GOLD.

Thanks Joe! Since we both live in Chicago, why don't we meet? We could even do a comic crossover. We can start a comic writer's LUG. What's up?

The weekly comic, is a teaser for most of us down here, whom want to find out what is the next sequence and can only view it next week. :look:

Well, I think it's a great idea to do up such weekly comic strip. I am sure most of us whom have been following your series will not mind waiting for it, since we waited for such a long time. :grin:

Real entertaining and enjoyable to read. :thumbup:

Heh, how awesome. Beautiful pictures.

Oh, and CopMike didn't just punch him into the mud, he gave him a mud bath, free of charge!

Encore! Encore!

Yes! Haha! It's here!....or not. :sceptic: A good first page, anyway. The good news is, we get to look forward to horribly senseless pain every week. It's almost better than Tom and Jerry. :wink:

tom_and_jerry.jpg

Then again, once you start putting in flattened minifigs... :grin:

Badass! Very nicely done, and I approve of the new weekly installment method, it was always so sad waiting for months and then it was over quickly. Now it can be savoured, enjoyed over and over in little bits. :thumbup:

Ahhh it all makes sense. :tongue:

Oh..I see :look: I wonder if Hinckley knows that yet :laugh: Jokes

:laugh:

About time! The storyline looks like it will be fun - Copmikes School for Badasses. Wow. :laugh: Comic Gold!

:thumbup:

I know! :laugh: , Hink will you be doing mocs in Copmikes School For Badasses? :devil:

Yes! Haha! It's here!....or not. :sceptic: A good first page, anyway. The good news is, we get to look forward to horribly senseless pain every week. It's almost better than Tom and Jerry. :wink:

tom_and_jerry.jpg

Then again, once you start putting in flattened minifigs... :grin:

Beating Tom & Jerry? :oh: NNNEEEEVVVVEEEEERR!!!!!!!! :sing::tongue: [btw I remember that episode...and thats a funny pic]

Oh and I realy like the comic...Whats with this 1 page a week torture!? :sadnew:

Beating Tom & Jerry? :oh: NNNEEEEVVVVEEEEERR!!!!!!!!

Hey now, let the man speak! :laugh:

Oh and I realy like the comic...Whats with this 1 page a week torture!? :sadnew:

Apparently, Hink's new torture device is suspense :tongue: .

Though, it's totally acceptable. I know of some other web comics that supposed to update every whenever, except that they never meet that whenever date. It's posted whenever. That's true if MAWW followed a schedule before?

Bravo! Very funny yet short strip Hink.

Why you keep hitting your self? :tongue: Haha

I seriously never knew that frenchies could levitate!,Levitational studies must of been big back in the 19th century. :grin:

Damn pixies dust that Boney got was suppost to make him stay down. :laugh::wink:

(sorry about the pun and bad humor)

Thanks Joe! Since we both live in Chicago, why don't we meet? We could even do a comic crossover. We can start a comic writer's LUG. What's up?

Crossover! Yeah, that would be a blast, like that "JLA / Avengers" comic from a few years back. We definitely should try to do something like that.

A comic writer's LUG? I'd say a "comic writer's mental hospital" would be more helpful. I was taking some pictures last night for my comic, and the stupid *&%$-ing mini-figs KEPT FALLING OVER, and I was ready to put my fist through a wall, and I had one of those moments where you sorta step back from yourself and take stock of the situation, and I realized ... I'm taking pictures of toys so that I can tell silly little stories with them. Why am I getting so angry??

Hmmm. It's off to a good start... but it's missing something. "The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus" :grin:

How many pages will this one be?

:laugh: Your comics are hilarious! I can't wait for you to release more! You have a real talent, Hinckley! :thumbup:

Hmmm. It's off to a good start... but it's missing something. "The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus" :grin:

How many pages will this one be?

Yea but no one cares though.. :tongue: