Sign in to follow this  
Rayskull

Some LDD ships

I've built the Frag Skull (the one that looks like a skull :skull: ) in real bricks and I'm waiting on the parts for the dark grey one (Rooks Renegade). I'm very excited about the grey one, I managed to squeeze even more stuff into it. It maintains the hatch for the engine, only this time its behind his seat. It keeps the landing gear too, but it also has a hidden blaster in the rear and super laser hidden in the forward compartment. I also changed the "under-wing turrets' hard points" they're both now on 3 axis gantries now.

By the way the red one is a pirate ship.

Tell me what you think...

variations.jpg

I'm glad you're getting mileage out of this designs. It's a great one! I'm really digging the red ship.

Edited by KDog

ah they're pretty cool ! I love the third one, the white with teeths, great job ! :thumbup:

The last one, is almost a complete redesign. The wings are on 3 axis gantries and can fold up, making it almost a perfect square. It's meant to be like the predecessor and a civilian transport.

In real brick, all the blue will be changed to transparent blue or red, on the last white one, I'd change all the forward cheese wedges to transparent smoke wedges.

I can't wait, eventually I'll collect them all! :classic:

(finally got tired of the space skull theme) :tongue:

Edited by Rayskull

wow , I didn't think that it was minifig scaled :oh: amazing! that's great!

These are some good LDD creations. I like how you made the front of the ship have a skeleton face apperance. Nice Job!

Thanks, I was really into the Skull theme for quite a while. The Drastic (the red ship) was just me experimenting with the pieces to see what other colors I could make the design, with LDD pieces of course. I updated it a little, so for fans of the red one:

brunos.jpg

One bonus:

some previous designs...

command_skull.jpg