Sign in to follow this  
Dan Church

Jester's Quarter's Vignette

indexed.gif

You might be surprised at what you see in the Jester's Quarters. His only isn't making the king laugh. Look and see if you can find anything that the Royal Jester shouldn't have in his room.

2935047834_05dbf054ee.jpg

2935047554_6a37db0a78.jpg

2934189873_9af2e60e3a.jpg

Enjoy!

Look and see if you can find anything that the Royal Jester shouldn't have in his room.

Well, except the weapons in the chest, the man under the bed, the frog in the window and the snake, I can´t see anything. :tongue:

Well, except the weapons in the chest, the man under the bed, the frog in the window and the snake, I can´t see anything. :tongue:

EDIT: Damn you were faster Dennimator !

Edited by zorro3999

ahah ! dennimator won !

nice moc ! it really looks like the perfect bedroom for Jester!

Hmm, the man under the bed might be the reason the jester is so happy - or should I say even gay. :grin:

It's a nice and gaudy creation, for sure! :wink: I'm just itching to get my own copy of the jester, it should arrive tomorrow.

Edited by Sandy

Hmm, the man under the bed might be the reason the jester is so happy - or should I say even gay. :grin:

Who says it was a man? :grin: (Though it most likely is!)

I love this little creation, such a cool little thing. The touches like the red bulbs on the walls, flags and the little frog are really great. Nice job!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I don't think the man under his bed is his "partner". I think he's a murder victim, with him using the weapons in his chest to kill him. The frog is the witch from the calendar whom he got orders from to start this conspiracy! So that's my entire opinion on the hidden things. Oh and he may have used the snake to bite the guy. Maybe that guy under the bed is the old jester! Oooooooo...

Anyways, on the MOC itself, I like it. Its very colorful and fitting, and it still keeps the Crown Kingdom feel to it. It reminds me of this MOC I did of a Roman kitchen for a project where I had minor hidden things in it. There was a skeleton head in the stove, the body under the table, and the limbs in a treasure chest with some gold.

Hmm i'd rather say he murdered the guy under the bed. Maybe he's some kind of Dexter (if you know the tv series) guy who's good at day but murderes at night :tongue: Anyway great moc, and i can't wait to finally have this awesome fig, fingers crossed that my calendar arrives tomorrow :thumbup:

Nah, its just his normal pants left lying on the floor. Great MOC, makes me dizzy looking at it, but very well built :thumbup:

Murdering Jester's On!

Haha, very nice. The frog watches as the Jester tortures that poor victim under the bed... :devil:

Why does a jester needs weapon? Is he doing some performance or some practice on one of its victims as a target board? :devil:

This is a very good vig, with strong color scheme representing the jester's appearence. It's really matching and look real nice. :sweet:

You forgot the puddle on the floor! I don't think having a frog is wrong, but leaving it next to an open window is terrible. Animal cruelty! :oh3::tongue:

Great MOC! I still can't get over how great the joker and Harley Quinn hats are! :blush:

No matter how you look at it that body's disturbing! :tongue:

Ooh, that is very colorful! hewkii9 likes!

And I don't believe that the blue pants represent a gay booty call or murder or throwing pants everywhere - the pants belong to someone under the bed, fixing the jester's mattress. Who in a castle but the jester would jump on his bed repeatedly?

the pants belong to someone under the bed, fixing the jester's mattress. Who in a castle but the jester would jump on his bed repeatedly?

Lol :laugh: , That's a very logical conclusion. It would be indeed something for the jester to do. But if I were the king I would let him sleep on in a haystack If it was the maniest time he crushed his bed by jumping on it.

Btw, I think the sword is made of rubber (to annoy the knights by fighting them in some joust), the Snake is also rubber (to scare people or something like that).

The frog is also fake, The jester takes the frog to the princess, says that when the princess kisses the frog the frog turns in a (handsome) prince, (there are never not-so-handsome princes in fairytales) , When the princess kisses the frog, the jester squeezes in something and make the princess very wet with water from inside the frog, result: Princess angry, Jester laughs untill he gets a kick for his back from the princess. :tongue::grin:

Idea: When the evil wizard is captured by the crownies, torture him by listening to the crappy jokes of the jester. :wink:

Idea: When the evil wizard is captured by the crownies, torture him by listening to the crappy jokes of the jester.

I like the idea, but for that to work I think it would need more than one jester, and I ony have one. But, i'll try to make it work.

Glad you all like it, there's more to come!

Dan

This realy is a very nice MOC, Dan Church.

the pants belong to someone under the bed, fixing the jester's mattress. Who in a castle but the jester would jump on his bed repeatedly?

Well, I can agree with that statement. :laugh: Especialy since one should know the jesters of that time usualy WERE crazy, that was the only reason why they, and them alone, were allowed to mock the King without loosing his head!

That's hilarious, I love it! The weapons, the guy under the bed, the amazing bright colours, it's all fantastic! Nice job, I like it a lot. :thumbup:

You forgot the puddle on the floor! I don't think having a frog is wrong, but leaving it next to an open window is terrible. Animal cruelty! :oh3::tongue:

Puddle? *huh*

I thought it was a stair-piece or something, a puddle should be trans. white (trans. blue doesn´t exist)...

Nice Job!! I Like the idea of a Killer Jester!! :devil:

Nice Bright Colors!! Hope you make more!!

Undersigned MoWo