Stefan

[MOC] Threethorn Hawk

Hello!

The Threethorn Hawk, a light spacecraft:

2921835577_7f8fe080d7.jpg

flickr | Brickshelf

It was built during the LGOe Exhibition "Welt der Steine 08". We had a live-building table there, so I took a box full of more or less random parts with me and started building there.

After the exhibition, I edited some little things, like greeblies and the cockpit.

C&CC welcome!

Regards,

Stefan

That looks really cool! The color is a nice touch. It has a lot of details! :classic: Keep up the good work!

Your Threethorn Hawk is nice, I like it.

But perhaps you could add some more pictures unless you have more on your Brickshelf account, I can't see them yet because the folder currently isn't public...

Both the cockpit and the engines are very detailed and "finished" beautifully.

Thanks for sharing this one with us. And...keep building !

Thank you!

@ zorro3999:

There are 17 pics from many angles on my flickr-Page (and in the Brickshelf-folder, which isn't public yet).

WOw , excellent! I really like it colours scheme and shape :wub: and the way you used trashcan to make a reactor, smart!

Thank you!

@ zorro3999:

There are 17 pics from many angles on my flickr-Page (and in the Brickshelf-folder, which isn't public yet).

Ooww...now I see how flickr works... I clicked on it (and did that with many peoples MOCs) and only saw the big pic on the frontpage, stupidly thinking that was all there was to see.

If you didn't point this out, I would never have known it, so a big THANK YOU from me.

IMHO, the frontal look (pic 11 at flickr) shows the quality of this MOC the most.

I think this is the first time I have ever said this but I think the canopy should be replaced with an orange version. The blue, orange, and neutrals work really nicely together but that cockpit sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Other than that though, I would say you have a fine little craft there. Excellent use of not so excellent parts and a good moderation on the extras that lets it look interesting but not get over done.

I think this is incredible! I love the color scheme-I'm a big fan of people using complimentary color in space crafts. But, it's a bit of a trend now in LEGO MOCing. Yours is more than just a mixture of complimentary colors though, it's very unique and well constructed. Thanks for sharing this with us. I look forward to seeing new ones from you and will search your posts to see if you've posted others here...

That's a .......... beautiful craft full of details and a nice colourscheme. :wub:

Thumps up. :thumbup:

A very cool work in a wonderful, unusual and almost brave color scheme indeed.

I really like the fine details of the engine and overall it´s sweet asymmetrical design. :thumbup:

The color scheme is...different. The nose is cool and a new design. I like the guns on it. Keep up the great work! :pir-classic: