Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo Hand

Micro models!

Again some older models, this time actually not 100% mine. The orriginal designer made these in real legos but unfortunatly he did not add any instructions. So I asked him if I could make it in MLCAD and send a pic for his approval when finished. He was stunned that i could creat it precisely without even having any other pics at hand. Only the TIE Advanced needed a color change, from gray to black. So here it is!

naboo-starfighter001.jpg

tiedefender-01.jpg

tie-fighter.jpg

Brickshelf:

Naboo Fighter

TIE Advanced

TIE Fighter

I did make a micro Millenium Falcon but unfortunatly that is not online at the moment.

Very nice micro models!

Mind to share the name of the original designer?

I´m looking forward to pics of the mini-MF! :cry_happy:

they're really nice! I like little microfig models like these, I love the naboo fighter and the way he did the wings for the Tie advanced is very interesting , you did a great job on MLCAD too, nice jobs you two :thumbup:

I can't wait to see the micro millennium falcon ^^

Edited by Guss

Very nice and the rendering turned out nicely for the models as well. I have to check the BrickShelf link provided. :thumbup:

Nice indeed, I used to love micro machines when I was younger, they released a beautifull line of micros too, but they are quite expensive in regard to Lego.

Thanks guys! I'll try to find the mirco Falcon and upload it as soon as I know where it is!

Very nice micro models!

Mind to share the name of the original designer?

I´m looking forward to pics of the mini-MF! :cry_happy:

Xerxes_Fett is the orriginal designer, unfortunatly I havn't seen him in a long time.

These are great.

I'll leave this topic open until the posting here cools off and then add it to the "Instructions Q's & A's" along with the other instructions we've got gathered here.

Great work :thumbup:

I found the missing Millenium Falcon, it's uploaded onto brickshelf already. Also the instructions are uploaded for those that like to build it! I hope they release the folder soon!

Direct link to Millenium Falcon

This clearly shows one can make something fine that resembles the original/large one with just a few cheap bricks. :thumbup:

I'll throw away my way too expensive micro machines! :laugh:

These are great.

I'll leave this topic open until the posting here cools off and then add it to the "Instructions Q's & A's" along with the other instructions we've got gathered here.

Great work :thumbup:

Thanks alot :tongue: Looks like another good thing in my building career :laugh:

This clearly shows one can make something fine that resembles the original/large one with just a few cheap bricks. :thumbup:

I'll throw away my way too expensive micro machines! :laugh:

you can do a lot with just a few basic bricks, just need the imagination that does the rest! :tongue:

very nice mini models,

the "TIE Advance" is actually a TIE defender btw, its my favourite of the 4

ow yeah, your right... always mixing some things up :tongue:

These are very nice models!Are you going to make them or are you just showing us your designs? :classic:

You can sell them through bricklink or make your own webstore... Some on ebay perhaps?

I think you may actually sell them to fans, especcialy if the prices are right.

If you do, remember to start small, and dont take unnecessary risks!

Love to see more of them...

These are very nice models!Are you going to make them or are you just showing us your designs? :classic:
You can sell them through bricklink or make your own webstore... Some on ebay perhaps?

I think you may actually sell them to fans, especcialy if the prices are right.

If you do, remember to start small, and dont take unnecessary risks!

Love to see more of them...

These are just models that anyone can use, both the actual creator as me decided to release them and not make money out of these. So making them for real and selling sets will be a no no. I do going to try my own models however, it might be a nice thing to have a small shop where I sell some custom parts (yes I created some) and some of my own sets (I think some small simple sets might do the trick in the start).