Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News Presents : The Newest Crew Member.

ebcb3.jpg

Ok, so maybe you know, maybe you don't but we hope to have a new EB News Reviews member. His name will not be revealed till the end, thus is SF will be a telephone. I need him to send me a PM saying he will take the job. So we start.

I am Stauder, your host. This is ImperialShadows the heckler and this is today's mystery person. Ignore Dragonator's name in the questions, I was too lazy to write up new questions :tongue:

Where are we?

Tantine VI

I am certain you spelled that wrong.

*Ring* *Ring*

ebcb4.jpg

Heloo?

I'm here, let's get this over with.

Ok, let's start.

Your wish is my command.

I like this...

Q. Why the name Dragonator and the strange lack of a real sigfig?

*Name Edited out* was a doodle on the side of some notes when I was doing some research in an archive, I spend a worryingly large proportion of my life reading old documents. So when I finally decided to join EurobriCk I thought I'd Adopt it as my nom de Lego. The lack of a sigfig is due to me thinking, "well I'll make one soon" and then never getting around to it. I've had a decal on my PC for months but I've still yet to get round to printing it. Maybe by the end of the year I'll have actually got round to it.

Q. Dragons Reviews?

I was just in it for the Gold staR, no my first post long when I joined was a review (not everyone believed I had the set due to a lack of pictures) so when the academy opened I though it might be fun. Since then I've sort of become addicted, it's a strange form of relaxation. Also it means I feel less pressure to present MOC as mine aren't very good, maybe we need a building acaDemy next?

Q. How long have you collected Lego?

On and off since I was about 5, there have been time I haveN't bought Anything for months but even in my dark age (as I see it) I'd still probably buy a set or two a year and I've always had one at Christmas since I can remember and still do.

Q. What are your 3 favourite sets?

6276 - Fort Sabre (well that was the UK name for it) or Eldorado Fortress

Edited by Stauder