Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Cheung

Hyaku-Shiki

Hi,

It is my Hyaku-Shiki, just completed last night ..... :laugh:

I spent for almost 2 weeks to complete this work after several revisions....... :tongue:

fvin_2ndtry_hyaku-shiki_01.jpg

fvin_2ndtry_hyaku-shiki_02.jpg

fvin_2ndtry_hyaku-shiki_03.jpg

fvin_hyaku-shiki_04.jpg

fvin_hyaku-shiki_06.jpg

fvin_hyaku-shiki_05.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Vincent (fvin)

Edited by Vincent Cheung

Amazing! This is a Gundam, isnĀ“t it? Can you maybe show a reference pic? Do you have an idea how many parts are in this beast? Can you put a minifig next to it for size comparison?

Again, this is truly an amazing Mecha! :thumbup:

ow it's based on a gundam mecha ? now that I see the picture, I have to say it's an amazing moc, really looks like the picture! ^^ 12/10 :thumbup:

Vincent, your mecha mocs never fail to amaze me. This is no exception. :thumbup:

The entire construction is similar with its orignal design. From the top to the bottom, you have taken care and considered various key factors very well, such as the wings, legs, fists, wires, blaster very well. I enjoyed viewing this. Thanks for sharing with us. :wink:

Agreed.

That's one well designed, well built and truly stunning mech you've done :thumbup:

Nice design and details! I like it :thumbup:

Thank you! :classic:

*Gasp*

*huh* Wow, those three weeks of refinement really paid off.

I checked my schedule again, it actually takes less than 2 weeks although I thought I have been working on this MOC for over 3 weeks :tongue:

Amazing! This is a Gundam, isnĀ“t it? Can you maybe show a reference pic? Do you have an idea how many parts are in this beast? Can you put a minifig next to it for size comparison?

Again, this is truly an amazing Mecha! :thumbup:

Yeap, it is a Gundam. I like to create Gundam with Lego quite much, there are still too many to build.......... :classic:

Heres a picture for you. I think Zeta Gundam really eeds more love.

Thanks for helping. :thumbup:

Agreed.

ow it's based on a gundam mecha ? now that I see the picture, I have to say it's an amazing moc, really looks like the picture! ^^ 12/10 :thumbup:

Yeap, my friends like the head most. :classic:

Vincent, your mecha mocs never fail to amaze me. This is no exception. :thumbup:

The entire construction is similar with its orignal design. From the top to the bottom, you have taken care and considered various key factors very well, such as the wings, legs, fists, wires, blaster very well. I enjoyed viewing this. Thanks for sharing with us. :wink:

This one is probably one of the best I have made so far........... my previous MOCs are not as good though.......... :tongue:

Agreed.

That's one well designed, well built and truly stunning mech you've done :thumbup:

:classic:

Nice!!!! :thumbup: Instructions? :laugh::laugh:

Thanks. :tongue:

My god! That is beautiful. Especially the joints, they're so detailed.

Thank you! :cry_happy:

Excellent build. :thumbup:

I am very familiar with this mecha as I have one of them Japanese toy displayed on my shelf. I can safely say you really capture it well with this MOC. Now, all you need is to add the chinese character "bai".

I'm really liking this. You've got that classic Gundam look down, yet with the added greebles here and there. Like those super battle droids in the ankles, they really caught my eye. It really adds something I think. And I find many Lego mech heads at this size to be either very undefined or too blocky, but I think that unique helmet design made this one turn out really well.

Overall, well done. :thumbup:

This is one moc that would benefit greatly from the pre-molded hands in the Glatorian sets next year.

Everyone used to use minifig arms as fingers, then the ExoForce robot arms and still more using minifig hands... but actual, Transformers style hands are what's been holding back excellent mocs like these from really driving things home.

In any case, the detail and, well, everything about this scream Hyaku Shiki.

That was one of the first Gundam models I ever had, (a gold chrome, BB launcher, super-deformed samurai version, anyway).

Beautifully done Vincent, the attention to detail is great! I love the colour, it is really appealing to me for some reason. :grin:

Nice work! :thumbup:

This is really great. The shapes and coloring are really really well done!

Ow, he looks soo good ! This is IMHO indeedly the best you have made so far, at least from the ones I have seen.

The blaster and his armor are so cool ! I like the use of yellow BTW.

Keep up the good work, let them coming !

Edited by zorro3999

This Hyaku-Shiki is very good and much better than your other gundam MOCs!!!!!!

I like to see you in this forum!!!

i am waiting for your other gundam lego MOC!!!!!

A beautiful and very detailed work indeed. My favorite partsĀ“re the great head and these impressive legs, very clever! :thumbup: