Sign in to follow this  
DJ Force

Impulse Laser Cannon WIP - input needed

indexed.gif

I was browsing through my comic book collection the other day and found a Captain America issue with a very interesting cannon design inside. I thought maybe I could build this one with Lego, but noticed pretty soon I don´t have the parts needed.

Fortunatly, LDD offers most of the pieces needed :tongue:

That´s why I built this:

impulse_cannon_01.jpg

impulse_cannon_02.jpg

I want to order the parts needed from BL, but I need some input as for the color scheme.

I was planning to make this either an Exo-Force or a Robots cannon. What do you think would be a good color scheme for those fractions?

btw: C&C welcome :sweet:

A very charming design, pretty retro, somehow, and really cool. :thumbup:

The color scheme, I don´t know... especially the last series of EF models´re pretty colorful...

Maybe some white, blue, red or yellow for the good ones? Or some more black, lime green and grey for the baddies?

Do you scheme some kind of turret for it too?

Lime Green as a touch of color sounds cool for the Robots! I´ll give that a try.

Any particular piece(s) you could imagine in lime green?

As for the good side, I was thinking about either red or orange. Orange, as that is the standard EF color, and red because that´s the "army" color of EF...

Any particular piece(s) you could imagine in lime green?

I´ve no idea what kind of pieces´re available in that color with LDD... beside this, it´s always

much easier for me to try different combinations/variations with real bricks to make up my mind... :blush:

Please feel free! :classic:

I´m not intending to buy the pieces from LDD but from BL. So I can chose the parts and the colors I want, not LDD wants :tongue:

I'd hate to be vaporized by that plasma coil! Nice job!

Nice cannon. :sweet: Is this supposed to be fixed or portable/luggable? If it's fixed I'd go for orange, otherwise red. It seems more like a human weapon to me.

I deeply apologize for bumping such an old thread, but I just noticed I never said thank you for the color suggestions, nor did I answer Sinners last question.

After a bit of hybernation I am slowly getting back to building, now that my kids are becoming old enough to play with Lego. So I will get back to some abandoned projects and I will build this cannon here as a stationary one. So I´ll go with orange, as Sinner suggested.

Oh, and yes. I take this opportunity to announce that I am officially back to Eurobricks as your good old Topic Killer :D