Sign in to follow this  
Oky

Does official clone gear fit on Arealight helmets?

Hi, everyone, :classic:

Thanks to the 21 of you who were so nice to vote for my entries in the CW Building Contest, I will soon have 30 bucks to spend on Arealight's custom parts. :sweet: So, I started picking out all the wigs, heads, and helmets that I want, and I have come across an interesting piece: a Phase 2 Clone Trooper helmet with holes in the sides! :oh: Arealight is separately selling a custom visor to go with it, but since I don't want to pay 2 dollars for them, I was wondering if one could use the official helmet gear from the new Clone Wars clones instead. So, is there anyone here who has this Arealight helmet and could try that out for me? That would be very kind of you. :thumbup: This is the helmet I'm talking about:

2102556933_59b1f46a45_o.jpg

You should email that question to Arealight.

You can do it via his Bricklink store.

My guess is that he's the best one to answer that question.

And congrats on your prize

You should email that question to Arealight.

You can do it via his Bricklink store.

My guess is that he's the best one to answer that question.

And congrats on your prize

Thanks, KimT, I already did that, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask the members here in case they have experience with that. :classic:

He just responded and he says they don't fit. :sad:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

That's a shame.

Perhaps You'll be able to modify the helmets with a scalpel or something.

It could be possible...if the holes are too small, otherwise it would be a dumb move, since nothing would fit after a little cutting :wacko:

I think it's probably more a problem of the helmet being too big (like the official ones are) or something. :sceptic:

Oh well, I guess I'll pay for his visor. It looks better than the official one anyway. :sadnew:

I think it's probably more a problem of the helmet being too big (like the official ones are) or something. :sceptic:

Oh well, I guess I'll pay for his visor. It looks better than the official one anyway. :sadnew:

That sounds like a super solution.

I checked the BL store and I'm quite impressed with the designs.

So buying the visor from Arealight would be my chosen solution as well. :classic: