Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

EB News Presents : ZCelebrus

Hello ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the Sunday Edition Of EB News Presents. I am Stauder, this crash test dummy dressed as a pirate is ImperialShadows (as far as your concerned anyway) and with us is ZCelebrus.

Q. Why the name ZCerbeus, and the Imperial SigFig? What's the story behind the title, ie - How does one Become a Pirate Mocxpert?

Well I always liked the name Cerberus, the mythical three-headed dog of Greek lore, but it never seemed to be available as a screen name. This meant I had to adapt. I found that sticking a Z in front was almost universally available, so there it is! One becomes a Pirate MocExpert by posting new pirate ships weekly until someone with more power decides you should receive a special title. I would like to thank Bonaparte and Phes as they must have been the ones with the idea!

Q. How old is your love of the brick?

When I was a child I had a degenerative hip disease that kept my in the hospital and or off my feet for years. I liked building Lego sets then because though I couldn't walk, I could still imagine!

Q. While there is no data on your age, I can still ask, do you get any odd looks when you mention you collect lego?

Well here in Minnesota we have this thing called the Mall of America. At the Mall of America they have a Lego store. At the Lego store there are many an AFOL working... since I guess the most obvious indicator that I am a collector is when I am purchasing them, at most times the person just thinks it to be cool. I do not believe many/any of them know my building habbits though.

Q. What are your 3 favourite sets?

Skull's Eye Schooner, Mars Mission Dropship, Imperial Trading Post (which I don't even own)

*Thud*

Your friend fell down...

Sleepy oaf...

Is that a crash test dummy?

Chirp! Chirp!

???

A note ladies and gentlemen, when you dont want to talk to somone make akward noises.

Q. Any personal favourite theme?

umm... Pirates? ;)

How surpising...

What the?

Q. What was the biggest most amazing lego-related moment in your life?

Well I think one thing I have always enjoyed about Lego is that when I was a child with no ability to play outside, I always had a friend and neighbor who would build with me. He was three years older than I, but we built Pirate Ships and Castles while listening to music almost every afternoon when I was young.

Q. And the biggest most amazing lego-related moment on Eurobricks?

I would have to say it was completing the third and current version of Fort Brighton. It was a lot work in a small space in a tiny apartment but to finish it and show it off was spectacular.

Q. You have built a fantastic Fort, can we get some specs on that? Part Count, Time taken to build, original concept?

Well parts count I couldn't even guess... but I can tell you the current version is version three.. here are the EB links to the various versions...

Brickshelf Gallery of First Design

Second Version

Second Version MLCAD

Current Version

I guess I always liked building harbors, though I personally enjoyed the build on my as of yet not quite completed ship, the Phantom. It is one of about 6 Imperial Ships that I have posted here on EB!

Q. Do you currently have any projects?

Yes. Three. I am working on parts to a castle, the gatehouse of which is in the history and adventure forum; a large Pirate ships which is on an indefinite hold while I reconsider the design and various space MOCs to accompany the recently unveiled M1ZC3 Mars Mission Mammoth Tank.

Q. The surface area of 42 is?

Can I Google that?

No.

Q. Am I annoying?

No.

*Beep* *Beep* *BEEEEEEE-BOOM*

Lie detector sploded...

And spell check died.

You are a crash test dummy, you don't talk!

Q. Who sould we interview next?

I guess I don't know who you have interviewed exactly... I know you interviewed my boy Phred, so I would have to think about some of my other pirate cronies, like the up and coming Captain Greenhair!

There you go ladies and gentlemen, this is staudie running away from a living crash test dummy. Ahhh-

*Signal Fades*

Edited by Stauder

This is a very interesting interview, back to normal format but good. :thumbup: ZCerberus, did you actually build Lego in the hospital then?

A note ladies and gentlemen, when you dont want to talk to somone make akward noises...

Q. Am I annoying?

No.

*Beep* *Beep* *BEEEEEEE-BOOM*

Lie detector sploded...

And spell check died.

You are a crash test dummy, you don't talk!

Funny... :grin:

:skull:

Q. What was the biggest most amazing lego-related moment in your life?

Well I think one thing I have always enjoyed about Lego is that when I was a child with no ability to play outside, I always had a friend and neighbor who would build with me. He was three years older than I, but we built Pirate Ships and Castles while listening to music almost every afternoon when I was young.

That actually made me sad...Your friends devotion is touching. :cry_happy:

At this rate, their isn't going to be any members left to interview!

You'll have to start re-interviewing people!

Hinckley would sure like it.

Belive it or not I think we took the thump out of Hinckley's ego... He doesn't want anything to do with us. Sure, we use him for comic relief, but that's just us pushing him onstage.

Stauder.

That actually made me sad...Your friends devotion is touching. :cry_happy:

Yes, I thought the same. :classic:

At this rate, their isn't going to be any members left to interview!

Well, there are hundreds of members on EB. :tongue:

You'll have to start re-interviewing people!

Hehe. :grin:

Well, there are hundreds of members on EB. :tongue:

3000 members. 2800 inactive. 100 uninteresting, 40 interviewed. 60 not enough of a reputation to get noticed. :sceptic:

Stauder.

2800 inactive.

I guess that's true actually... Sadly. :thumbdown:

100 uninteresting.

:laugh:

60 not enough of a reputation to get noticed.

In other words there aren't enough people on Eurobricks who are insane. :tongue:

well, I is a loopy hat who is trying to make sinner's bucket fall in love with a giant lego oger.

Is that insane enough?

MATT

WHO HAS NO BEEN INTERVIEWED YET!

well, I is a loopy hat who is trying to make sinner's bucket fall in love with a giant lego oger.

Is that insane enough?

MATT

WHO WILL NEVER BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE ABOVE POST.

I thought his name was Czerberus, oh well...always nice to hear someone's background storie! :thumbup:

I also like your editing better then the last Staudie!

Q. Who sould we interview next?

I guess I don't know who you have interviewed exactly... I know you interviewed my boy Phred, so I would have to think about some of my other pirate cronies, like the up and coming Captain Greenhair!

Err, we al know what happens when i get interviewed :grin:

Q. How old is your love of the brick?

When I was a child I had a degenerative hip disease that kept my in the hospital and or off my feet for years. I liked building Lego sets then because though I couldn't walk, I could still imagine!

*Signal Fades*

Wow, that mirrors my recent life (not a hip disease though), having been in and out of the hospital alot, then surgry, i was stuck in a chair, I hit google and desided to look up Lego pirates afer watching POTC.

Great choice of interview! I had been waiting to find out more about Z for a while ever since coming across his beautiful Port Brighton!

This is a very interesting interview, back to normal format but good. :thumbup: ZCerberus, did you actually build Lego in the hospital then?

Funny... :grin:

On occasion, I did in fact. I was in the hospital right when the first wave of Pirate sets hit. I remember building Forbidden Island while there. But the hospital stay time was very small as compared to the amount of time I was bed ridden at home, or not allowed to play outside. I might have missed out on learning how to ice skate, or ski, but luckily I learned the art of brick instead!

Great choice of interview! I had been waiting to find out more about Z for a while ever since coming across his beautiful Port Brighton!

Thanks! I wasn't aware it was even posted until this morning. I usually check for updates on some of my buddies, but I missed this one!