Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dano

Battle for the Wall

indexed.gif

I haven't thought up a story for this, but here it is.

(Pics are folder link)

dscf0098.jpg_thumb.jpg

dscf0179.jpg_thumb.jpg

dscf0099.jpg_thumb.jpg

dscf0112.jpg_thumb.jpg

Comments & Constructive Criticism are welcome. :knight:

I love the construction in this. The placement of the figs is great as well. But the thing I liked the most was the technique you used to show the blood, specifically the arrow that went through the troll. Good work!

Nice MOC, sir dano! I love the blood techniques (as sick and twisted that may sound). And the bow is just awesome! :sweet:

Great work, i like how the 'good' defenders appear to be hero like, independent characters.

My favorite is the guy with the ax at the top of the stairs with a look of invincibility, one i can believe thanks to his chopping an arm off!

and i must agree that arrow shot is great!

Yay Violence INDEED!

Regards Cpt.PB

Violence against trolls ON

This is a great building with lot of neat techniques. I love the fire arrow and the variety of figs (although the troll warriors could've been a bit more customized).

I'm left wondering how you managed to put the golden slopes upside down to the side of the tower (Blu Tack?). Also, what are the grey figures on the bottom of the tower? The pictures don't show their faces, but they don't look like trolls or humans to me...

One additional notice: you used the same combination of red hair and Indian woman's face for your archer as did I for my character in Princess Quest, Duchess Margarita of Blockward (see the Town of Blockward-topic for pics). What a coincidence, huh? :grin:

Very nice, sir dano, a gory and action-packed scene indeed. I particularly like the facades on the wall, I love how the golden slopes eventually meet up at the window. :sweet:

One thing I'm left wondering about this MOC though is how on earth that giant troll could pull himself up that wall! :wacko::grin:

Nice work, sir dano. :classic:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Nice to see the return of "the wall" minifigs sold separately! :tongue:

Great posing of the figs in battle mode. I like the giant troll shaking the scared soldier, and the exit wound on the troll!

Cheers ISC :skull:

EDIT: oh oh i just saw the really cool hanging lamps, sweeeeeet!

Edited by I Scream Clone

Thanks for the replies. :classic:

My favorite is the guy with the ax at the top of the stairs with a look of invincibility, one i can believe thanks to his chopping an arm off!

Of course he's invincible, he's my sigfig. :devil:

I'm left wondering how you managed to put the golden slopes upside down to the side of the tower (Blu Tack?).
I did use Blu Tack for the arm gore technique, but this is how those are connected:

dscf0178.jpg

dscf0179.jpg

dscf0180.jpg

Also, what are the grey figures on the bottom of the tower? The pictures don't show their faces, but they don't look like trolls or humans to me...

They're Geonosians.

One additional notice: you used the same combination of red hair and Indian woman's face for your archer as did I for my character in Princess Quest, Duchess Margarita of Blockward (see the Town of Blockward-topic for pics). What a coincidence, huh? :grin:
It's a perfect combination. :wub: I've had that head and hair together on various figs for a while now. I just :wub: it.